Mixed race babies

My sister has just hinted to me that she and her partner want a baby and hes as black as you can get and shes a typical pasty white girl that burns if the sun is out for 10 secs!
Would love to know what there baby would look like if they have one - i bet the baby would be gorgeous cos they both are.

Would love stephen and phoebe to have a mixed race cousin/s would be lovely. Would certainly liven up my boring little fen bred family

I have a small nose and thank god my other half got away from the typical African nose! So 2 small noses but I swear, after seeing the scan, bubby has my hubby' lips :lol:

My cousin is white and her husband is black. The girls are quite light in compexion - they look like they could almost be Thai.

Ok I'm clueless on the whole black/white thing but just have to say I think babies of mixed races are just GORGEOUS....they always have the most beautiful eyes and skin, their little lashes etc....oh they are so yummy and usually grow into really beautiful/handsome young girls and boys!!

just the same as what everyone else has said really, im white and the childrens dad is black. a fun part of the pregnancy trying to guess which part of the baby is going to be like me and which is going to be like its dad lol
x sophie x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back