hello folks< im new on here

mumto2bubs

Reaction score
hi everyone, :lol::lol::lol:

HOPE YOU ARE ALL WELL

i am a mum of 2 girls. Amy is 3 and grace is 17 months and am expecting baby number 3 in November. 22 weeks pregnant.

anyone else on third pregnancy or anyone had a third, heard mixed reports on length of labour not sure what to expect.

xx:lol:

Hiya, welcome to the forum! :wave:

I'm only on my first pregnancy so can't offer any advice but didn't want to read and run, I'm sure there's lots of ladies on here who can help though.

By the way I love the name Grace, thinking of naming my baby it if it's a girl!

Hiya! Welcome to the forum! I am on my first baby as well, so can't help you personally, but my mum said her labours got less and less with each child - she had 5 :)

thanks ladies

hope you are keeping well through out your pregnancy. The first one is sooooooo exciting.
If there is anything I can help with please just ask, I am a bit of an old hand at this now lol.
x

orangefluff,

her name is Grace Elizabeth (Lindsay surname). My other wee one is Amy Joy
You wont know yet? Do u?
Will you ask at your 20 week scan

x

hey hun...welcome to tri 2....hope your doing well...this is my second, am having planned c section. They do say labour time reduces as u go thro preg, then again all mums are different!!
Look forward to getting to know u xx

hi and welcome to trim 2! having a good pregnancy so far?

yes thanks ive been fine, just tired but would be tired anyway running after my youngest who is wild.

this pregnancy is flying in as I dont seem to have time to think about it.

x:shock:

Hiya and welcome!! Your girls have lovely names :) I'm expecting my 2nd and hoping it's true that the labours get quicker as my daughters was only 6 hours from 1st niggle to pushing her out! lol!!

Welcome :)

I too am on my first pregnancy, but wanted to say hi :wave:

xx

HI THE HOLSTER, HOPE YOUR KEPING WELL

LACEY'S MUM, - I WAS IN LABOUR FOR 26 HOURS WITH AMY, HAD TO BE INDUCED AT 42 WEEKS AND HAD SEVERE CONTRACTIONS FROM THE OFFSET. AFTER 26HOURS HAD MID CAVITY FORCEPS DELIVERY.

WITH GRACE I WAS INDUCED AGAIN AT 42 WEEKS , BUT THE PAIN BUILT THIS TIME 6 HOURS START TO FINISH AND ILL SAY THE LAST 2 HOURS WERE THE ONLY PAINFUL PART. AGONY BUT SO PROUD OF MYSELF NATURAL DELIVERY WITH ONLY GAS AND AIR.

IF THIS STANDS FOR YOU I'D BE HANGING ABOUT OUTSIDE THE HOSPITAL AT WEEK 40

XXXX:dance::dance:

orangefluff,

her name is Grace Elizabeth (Lindsay surname). My other wee one is Amy Joy
You wont know yet? Do u?
Will you ask at your 20 week scan

x

Those are beautiful names! No I'm not going to find out - well, I want to but OH doesn't so I'll go along with that and have a surprise. Unfortunately we'd have to pay to find out the sex anyway as at my local hospital they won't tell you and you are told not to ask them in case you put them in a difficult position.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back