MissJ's IUI 2ww. <3

Oooo how exciting hun fx for you :dust:

Does hubby know you have them cheapies if so get him to hide them! The second week is always the worse! And with the pessary things u could potentially have more symptoms than normal anyway...
Glad ur busy and have lots of support at home as well as on here! Eeekkkk exciting times missj x x

Best of luck in the 2ww got everything crossed 4 u x

Good luck missj really hope this is it for you xx

:) :) :) come on ltttc buddy!! I'm with you all the way on this one no matter what the outcome :) xxxx

Thanks girls I'm really looking forward to going through the 2ww with you all no matter what the outcome - of course we would love a bfp but if it's not then I know we have another go (five actually) at iui again.

DH doesn't know about the cheapies although I cleared my bathroom cabinet out and I can't actually remember what I did with them so I guess it doesn't matter lol.

Been having hot flushes and bloating and a few twinges, not counting any as symptoms but more like side effects!

At least relieved not to have to do injections for the next two weeks lol.

It's been ages since I've caught up on where you are and just spotted this.

Wishing you every ounce of baby dust. xxxxxxx

At least you know you are in a definite two week wait Hun! Makes all the difference to how you feel x

Eeep good luck lovely :)

FX!

xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you so much ladies. :love:

It definitely does make a difference, I felt like with the clomid we had a fair chance but not knowing whether I definitely ovulated obviously affected my pma slightly cos there was always that niggling feeling of "did I?" Or "didn't I?" And with the iui there's less doubt.. Gosh I feel like I'm waffling lol! I know it's not a certainty that an egg even released cos they can't guarantee it but I feel much more positive. Sooooo bloated at the mo!

Hi andie! :)

I think I'm down to 13 days now? Still aching a bit on my left side which is where my largest follicle was. Apart from hot flushes and feeling irritable there's not really much happening but I'm not expecting a lot this early anyway and that's all probably from the progesterone lol. :dohh:

HOpe your doing well missj :) the aching has got to be a good sign!! FX for a speedy two weeks :) x

So exciting to read about this! Wishing you lots and lots of luck and babydust :dust::dust::dust: xx

Minx I hope so! I've been aching a bit since the iui just hoping it's all good. I had the weirdest dream that my DH told me that it had worked and that we were pregnant lol. :rolleyes:

Hi Bella! Thank you hun. How are you? X

I'm good thanks hon, don't get here as much lately but nice to come on and check how old friends are doing! When will you be testing? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back