MissJ's IUI 2ww. <3

MissJuly10

Reaction score
Well ladies I am slightly in awe to be writing this, feels amazing to have a real 2ww after 3 years pretty much winging it because of pco. Had the iui procedure done today so I'm feeling pretty tender and a bit uncomfortable but I'm hoping that'll wear off. I'm going to be on progesterone suppositories throughout the 2ww so will be interesting to see how it affects me if at all. :oooo:

Anyways my official testing date is 17th November and I've made a promise (reluctantly!) to my DH that I won't test early .. :dohh: so I'm going to do my best to be good lol.

Hope there'll be some familiar faces popping in to say hello along the way.

Well. Here goes. I'm trying not to expect a bfp from our first go but everything went well so there's no reason why we wouldn't.. Will have to just keep hoping and praying!

Wishing u loads of luck hun! Roll on November 17th eh?! Xx

Good luck hun xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

Ooooh exciting! So glad the procedure went well, fx for 17th x

Thanks girls! :)

Did my first suppository last night, wasn't as bad as I thought really. I'm sure I'll be sick of doing it before I get halfway through the next two weeks! Feeling less tender this morning which is good but going to have a lazy day today so I can just chill for a bit.

So weird as I almost feel terrible for not bding last night as a "just in case" thing when I know I've had the best of DH's swimmers injected lol, I guess I feel like it couldn't hurt to have a few more up there. :oooo:

Got to do another suppository later as I'm on them twice a day for the next 15 days - nice!

Anyway how's everyone doing?

Yay! Good luck MissJ and I promise we won't encourage you to test early!! x

Thanks hun. Lol you ladies are terrible for poas , I remember the days of dunking a test at 2dpo! Got to have willpower this time though. I am aware I have a bag of cheapie tests but I'm not planning to use them. Didn't say anything about ov tests though :lol: but I only have one left. :dohh:

aww its amazing to see your 2ww missj ill be stalking daily :) my questions will be as follows... any symptoms yet... are you sure... possitive?? lol

and ill try my best not to nudge you towards testing this is oh big thing too but we forget the men in all this once they have done their bit lol!!

wishing you all the luck and baby dust in the universe missj x x x

Best of luck missJ, really excited for you and have my fx for you xx

Lol minx I'm sure I'll pick up on every little symptom out of excitement. Not going to count dpo as I don't know when I actually ovved so will be counting down to testing day.. Eeek!!

Lol minx I'm sure I'll pick up on every little symptom out of excitement. Not going to count dpo as I don't know when I actually ovved so will be counting down to testing day.. Eeek!!

You can't really count anything as a definite preg symptom anyway can you because of pessary?? So no early testing! :) 15 days left?

I am glad all went well, loads of luck :) x

Thanks girls. X

Yeah that's true minx I'll have sore boobs apparently and a few others so if I ever mention a symptom just remind me of the pessaries! Lol yeah 15 days til otd! X

I'm excited to be stalking your iui 2ww!! Really hope you get that magical bfp, you so deserve it. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back