MissJ's IUI 2ww. <3

James has me up nice and early so I'll be checking in :lol: :lol:

Hope you get some sleep hun

xxxxxxx

Thanks girls. Mishi I'm so hoping it's a good sign for us rather than bad. My bleeding/spotting has slowed right down again, I'm just going to ignore it as much as I can and just poas in the morning. Will update as soon as I can. X

Good luck sweets, I'll be up nice and early on knicker watch!

Fingers crossed.xxx

Home from the restaurant and I feel ok. A little bit crampy but very mildly. Bleeding has slowed right down even though it wasn't heavy in the first place. Just don't know what to think, will just leave it to the FR to tell me lol. Feel oddly positive but I'm sure I'll be regretting saying that tomorrow! Night ladies, will update you all as soon as I can. X

Bfn this morning, as expected. Poas at 5am and spent an hour crying into DH's chest til we fell back to sleep. Both of us are so gutted. I know it was expected but that doesn't make it less painful. So will be ringing the clinic in the morning. Thanks for all your support ladies, you've all been amazing. :love:

Oh no!

So sorry to read this hun

Lots of cyber hugs.

Keep strong

xxxxx

Last edited:
so sorry to read this :(
take care of yourselvesxx

Oh missj im so so sorry hun. You and oh just take some time with each other lots of love and hugs x x

So so sorry sweetie. Big :hugs: and much love xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Really sorry to read this missj, big hugs xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111