Miss Megan Hannah Friest Has Joined The World!

Reaction score
Hello to all the ladies that i chat to.

Just thought i would make the annoucement that my daughter has arrived. She is three weeks early and a mere 6lbs 9oz born on the 14-04-2006 at 17:41 (think i'll give myself a round of applause!! :clap: :dance: )

I went into labour at 4:50am friday morning thinking it was serious constipation, woke my OH up at bout 6:30am when i noticed the "show". Got to the hospital around 9am because i was experiencing extreme back pain and pain in my thighs and pelvis. I had an internal and was 5cm dilated so in a couple of hours i was already half way there!! but the midwife noticed that the baby even though she was head down her spine was inline with mine, which explained the extreme pains in y back and legs. I coped through until 12pm (dinner time) and to be honest i can't really remember what the labour pains were like i just remember the pains in my back so i had a pethadin injection and boy was that good. i still felt pain but it took the edge off and i was able to have a sleep again at about 4pm i had another pethadin and the midwife did an internal and i was 7cm dilated but as she was prodding around her fingers released my waters and then the sudden erge to push came over me. Oh the pain ladies (please sympathise lol!!) the doctor eventually came in and sed he is going to have to try and turn the baby and help me along. so out came the stirrups ( i felt so immodest in those things!) he gave me a little injection down below and up went his hand AARRGGGHHH!!!!!!! he couldn't turn her around so he went to use the suction cup and put it straight in me with numbing me and the tears were just rolling. I screamed at him to take it out NOW! because he was being rough and he was hurting me, so he decided to give me a spinal tap. I went through and had that, all the time i was singing songs to take the mind off the pain and it helped. then when my legs and bum were numb he started again, within 20 minutes after using the suction cap and having to cut me a little my little megan was born. but because the adrenaline was running through my body so fast i kept shouting weres my hannah, so thats why we decided to call her second name hannah!

Everythings going o.k now we are home. there was blood in her urine last night but i have been reasurred today that its a natural thing !! (please tell me ladies if you know otherwise!) I am breast feeding and past the pain on my nipples i am loving the closness, and ladies i must say the first time i saw her when she came out was the minute i realised what pure happiness and perfection was. Good luck to all the mothers who are due to give birth over the next couple of weeks and remember not to think of the pain as pain, but think that the pain is your baby trying to make its way into your arms, because the rewards are magnificent!!!

Loads of motherly love
Gem + Meg
xxxxxx

HIYA

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Wow you did really well!
Can't wait to see some pics.
Hope you are getting on OK with breastfeeding, see you soon in the "New Mummies" Forums :)

Congratulations hun, I'll also give you a round of applause :clap: :clap: :clap: .

Looking forward to seeing pictures of baby Megan, gorgeous name xx

Wow, A big congratulations to you and well done. Looking forward to seeing some piccies. :D

Congratulations and welcome to the world Megan :lol: :lol:

Xx :lol: x

congrats I sympathise on the turning head and suction thing because that is exactly how they tried things with matthew only it worked without further pain relief although it hurt like hell I was just so desperate to get him out the adrenline kicked in and out came all 9lb 1oz of him!

Congratulations and welcome Megan Hannah. :dance: :dance: :dance:

Yes it is normal to pass blood into their nappy - Rubie did and they said it's fine

Congratulations on the safe arrival of baby Megan...
Well done!! :clap:
Emilia xx

Fantastic news sweetie, a big congrats to you..the wait is finally over!!

there will be pictures soon ladies, just need a cable for scanner coz the OH tried plugging in a 19w fuse wen it should of been 13w a blew the scanner cable!!! :doh:

Congrats honey it sounds like you did very well!!

I love the name LOL, its a great name, hehe!!! (look at my ticker)

The blood is normal my MW said its like a mini period due to the normal girls hormones having your hormones added on top while theyre inside you. I havent seen it in Isla's but the mw said expect it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back