Nathan Michael has arrived!

Rachel

Reaction score
Hi everyone, sorry I havent been able to post, just got out of hospital today.

Anyway...on thursday I had my show so went to the hospital to get things checked and they said its not likely that ill go into labour as my cervix is still closed so i went home and that was that.

Then on sunday evening my waters broke so I phoned labour ward and they told me to stay at home untill i got any pain or go in at 7 if i didnt. So i went in at 7 and they examined me and said my cervix was still closed but kept me in overnight to see if anything happened.

At 3am monday I started having pains every 10 mins and they just kept getting worse and more frequent. I told the midwife i was in pain but she refused to examine me saying my contractions were too short and that i wouldnt be dilated by much so about 30 mins later i couldnt cope no more and made her exmaine me lol and she said ohh your 8cm dilated, your going to have this baby soon.

I asked for pain relief as i hadnt had anything so far and she said you can only have gas and air your to far dilated for anything else. So at 7am I got moved into the delivery room. By 7.30am I had the urge to push so i started pushing...she took my gas and air off me :shock: lol. At 8.07 am little nathan was born at 5lb 12oz. I had no tearing or anything, just a few grases but nothing that bad.

They kept me in untill now because he wasnt feeding very well but last night he wanted feeding all the time and took alot. But im home now with my little baby boy :D :D :D :D :D

will post pics later when i upload them from my camera

Rachel xx

BabyBoyDrawnBoy.gif
BabyBoyDrawnBoy.gif
BabyBoyDrawnBoy.gif

Congratulations on the Birth of your baby boy Nathan - What a good weight for how early he was - I bet he seems tiny though!

Looking forwards to seeing a piccy!

Nathan4.jpg

I do have more pics but i'll upload them tomorrow or something lol

Rachel xx

wow u done great :clap:

good sizfor 5 weeks prem x x

cant wait to see pics

heis gorgeous!! congrats!!! glad he is feeding ok now..

cas xx

aw he look perfect, is he needed early baby clothes?

WOW he is totally gorgeous - well done and congratulations to you all.

xx

Congratulations & well done to you. He's lovely :D

Nicki.x :D

congratulations rachel, i am glad everything is ok! he is a little beauty!!

its scary to think that in 3 weeks my baby could come along and be as developed as your little boy, i know he is but i can not imagen it!!!!

cant wait to see more pics xxxxxxxxxxxx

He's gorgeous congratulations!!!

And that is almost exactly what happened to me :roll:

oohh rachel he's gorgeous... well done! and only gas and air... wow! he is perfect and a good size too... made up everything went okay for you...

congrats and hello nathan

x

congratulations hun :dance: :clap: you did really well... only gas and air :dance:

hes a great weight and such a little cutie :D

so glad everything went well 4 you, we were all worried when we hadnt heard from you!!

hope you're enjoying motherhood!! :D

hayley xx

Rachel.........a huge congratulations!!!!!!!!!

He is lovely, and what a great birth story, i hope i can manage with no pain releaf or tearing?!

We were all worried about you.....It's mad to think you have your little one already....you made me panick when you said your waters had gone...so i did my last minute packing of my hospital bag, and now i'm all ready to go too!!

Congratulations again.........can't wait to see more pics!!!!!!!

Amy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back