Miscarrying?

katiee24

Reaction score
Had Complications Already With Pregnancy With 2 Early Scans & 2 Lots Of Bleeding.. When They Found The Baby With Heartbeat I Was So Relieved.. Now Am Not So Sure.. Had Sex With Fiance & Went To The Toilet And Passed Brown Clots.. Not In Any Pain Though.. The Sonographer Did Say There Was Still Blood To Come Out Of Me.. Brown Blood Is Old Blood But Im Just Worrying That Im Miscarrying Again :(

Could be that having sex has just speeded up the process of the blood that was still to come?
Hope thats all it is x

im not sure hun :( if youve had complications and bleeding im suprised they didnt say to you to hold off doing the deed until at least 12 weeks to let everything settle? Could be your just a bit sensitive down there but id say its best to wait to do the deed till you know its all ok and to be honest its going to cause you more worry than anything. Brown is suppose to be old though x

Seems To Have Stopped Now.. Not Lost Anything.. The Clots Where More Like String So Could Just Be Show.. My Periods Are Usually Now Aswell.. So I Think Im Having Periods..

if it helps i m/c last sep then fell preg again in jan, started bleeding had a scan sowed an empty sac, passed brown blood and stringy bits for over a week, two weeks later went fro another scan and showed a baby with a heartbeat, now 13 wks.

brown blood is just old blood that is getting passed, only need to worry if its bright red/bright red clots and cramping

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back