Help :( bleeding 5weeks pregnant

lexie1994

Reaction score
hello, im 5 weeks pregnant, i went to the doctors yesterday as i had brown discharge like old blood, he said not too worry it was normal, however about an hour ago i started bleeding with clots, and having cramps i am so worried because i am also a negative blood group im so scared and i am going to see him tomorrow as they are shut now, can anyone shed any light on what is happening, thanks.

If it was me hun I would be getting myself off to hospital but hopefully the more experienced ladies on here will help I'm very new x

Im O negative hun and bleeding is only a concern after 12 weeks with regard to your blood group. Brown blood is old blood but if it turns to red i would ring your local maternity ward and speak to them hun xx

If its fresh blood I'd get onto your local maternity unit or go to a&e honey. Fx all will be ok for you but I think you need to get checked out.x

As the others have said, I'd go to A&E as ur better getting urself seen to.
Hope everythings ok x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

thank you! my only problem is that i cannot get to hospital till tomorrow, im 17 and my boyfriend is working away :( i will try all family! thankyou again! and nikki8092 thank you very much as i was worried about my blood group creating antibodies before i could get anywhere the most!!!

No problem hun, they only start worrying about anti bodies after 12 weeks and even then you have 72 hours for an anti d injection. Hope everything is ok xx

Defo get yourself to a&e if its red blood and clots, might be nothing but could be something. I had to get myself up the hospital by bus at 6 weeks. fx for you x

just rang my local hospital and they said wait for an appointment with my gp tommorrow! nhs for ya!!!!

Really! I would contemplate going to A&E if the bleeding gets any worse hun x

thanks everyone, went to hospital, they took my blood pressure and monitored my heart rate but thats all they could do, they said i cant book an appointment for wednesday as it would be 7weeks, my gp calculated the date wrong, fx everything is okay!

Glad your doing ok and glad you went to hosp FX everything goes well for you and baby x

fx all is ok for you, I totally understand how your feeling xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back