Miscarried at 7.5 weeks!

Sali2012

Reaction score
Miscarried at 7.5 weeks on Sunday! Devastated :( would like to try again as soon as possible.. Any advice.. Thanks xx

Sorry to hear that huni, hugs to you.

No advice as its not something I've experienced myself but my thoughts are with you

Xxx

I'm so sorry honey! It's such a difficult thing to go through! I had my last mmc at 12 weeks and was all over the place. DH wanted to try straight away but in the end we waited until my cycle was normal again before we did. We also went away together to try and take the pressure off conceiving. But I still find things difficult sometimes and I think you need to remember to let yourself grieve too. I hope something in that helps. I'm so sorry again :hugs:

Thank you and sorry to hear about your loss! Good luck xx

Im so sorry! It truely is the most devastating thing to have to go through. I was 7 and a half as well. Are they leaving you to continue naturally but still checking your levels or are you going for a d&c? Either way honey when you feel ready you start trying again! Big Hug! Xx

Thanks, I'm going through it naturally... Need to go back next week for a scan to make sure it's all cleared. Theyve advised me to wait for my next cycle but not sure when I'll get it next...? how Long does it take to go back to normal? xx

sorry to hear this sweety I mc naturally at 14 weeks, make sure you get some rest and painkillers :hugs: hope ur ok hun

Thanks hun and sorry to hear about your loss! I can imagine it must have been devastating! Wish you all the best and speak soon hopefully under better circumstances... Tcxx

Sorry to hear about your loss sweetie.

As for TTC again, there is no set answer - just when you feel ready for it.

I conceived 2 months in a row and sadly had early miscarriages both times so decided to give myself a little break.

Best of luck to you and yell if you need anything at all

xxxxxxxxx

Hi Sali, just wanted to say how very sorry I am to read your news. It just takes time now xxx

I had a scan at 7 and a half weeks and they told me it was only measuring 5-6weeks. Sorry to hear its happened to u, I wasn't in much pain at all, just lots of bleeding. Stock up on pads and paracetamol and chocolate :)

I think it's fine to try straight away although a lot of women wait til they've had a period first. I've just had my first period after my mc and it was quite "gloopy?" so I'm guessing maybe it's best to let your insides sort themselves out first? It didn't take me long to get my period either x

Xxxxx all the best xxxx

I'm so sorry to hear this and I really hope you are coping ok. I had a missed miscarriage in September and in the end had to go with the medical management to help my body miscarry the baby. Mentally, I don't think you ever really get over it but the pain eases with time. My periods returned 4 weeks after I stopped bleeding and are now a shorter 26 day cycle instead of the usual 28 and I started ovulating as normal from then. If you have any particular questions about anything pm me and I'd be happy to help you. The girls on here are great and we are all here for you xxxx

HI HUn, so sorry about your loss, mine was at 11 weeks. some people get pregnant straight away but you are more at risk of another mc. Its tough but i found i was better able to cope emotionally after my first period so i think its worth waiting. I was back to 35 days clockwork straight away. I hope you get another bfp soon but do give yourself time to grieve this loss :hug:

Aw, I'm really sorry to read this hun. I hate to see new posts in this section. :hug:

I wish you a speedy recovery both physically and mentally. I know how hard it is to deal with a loss like this. I lost my first baby, I think I was about 8 weeks or so when it was confirmed. A small part of me died after that experience, I found it very difficult to deal with for a good few weeks. Time is a great healer like others have said. Allow your body to heal and I'm sure you'll fall pregnant again when you are ready. xx

Im so sorry sweetheart, I hope you have a quick recovery. When I had a mc back in October 2010, I felt like I wanted to start trying again straight away, I think it helped with the recovery process to be actively trying again. I wish you all the best :hugs:

Sorry for your loss hun, after MC #1 i got PG on the 2nd cycle but after #2 i waited 3 months before TTC again. I suppose its up to every individual xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back