Too early?

Reaction score
I had a miscarriage about... 3-4 weeks ago & I think that I'm pregnant again :)! Is this possible or is it too early because I'd rather have some sort of advice b4 doing the test so I know more or less what to expect because I am really excited at the fact that I might be pregnant again because I was devastated when I miscarried. Also, I was early on when I miscarried, I don't know if that helps.
Thanks,
Marianne
xxxxxxxx

I've read about people getting pregnant just 2 weeks after a miscarriage so it's very possible. Usually it's advised to wait until your cycle resumes so that the lining of the uterus rebuilds itself. I got pregnant again 2 months after a miscarriage and went on to have a healthy baby girl. :)

Oh my God! I am so happy to hear that! The midwife didn't say anything about waiting so I'm looking 4ward 2 the test 2moz LOL!!
Thank u so much!
Marianne
xxxxxxxx

Yes it is very possible to get pregnant straight after a miscarriage. Actually you will be more fertile than ever before, so you could be my sweet. So sorry to hear you had to go through one and i do pray you will be this time.
Take care.
All my love
Jacqui. x x x

Hi Princess Marianne

How did you get on with the test? I do hope its good news for you, I had two miscarriages before i got pregnant again and then it was twins!

thinking of you and sending lots of baby dust

Lisa xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back