Mild symptoms at 6 weeks

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Jojobean, May 25, 2019.

1. Jojobean

Jojobean New Member

Hello,

I'm new here! I'm 35 and this is my first time being pregnant. I believe I'm currently at 6 weeks. So far I've had really mild symptoms, just a bit of breast tenderness, which has been my only consistent symptom. I've had some mild cramps, one afternoon of nausea and that's about it!,lol I feel blessed to have not been hit super hard so far but of course I kind of worry that everything is ok. Some days I really don't feel pregnant at all. I'm still waiting to hear back from my doctors office to find out when I'll go in for my first appointment. Is this pretty common? So many woman seems so sick by now.

2. Emma19

Emma19 Active Member

Hi, everyone is different. I currently have many simpts I am 7+1 so a bit further on than you but at 6 weeks I didn’t have many :) here if you need anything x

3. Sugarpop

Sugarpop Well-Known Member

I had very little symptoms. Only symptom I had was tiredness plus cramps till around 8 weeks. I worried a lot of the time but an early scan made me feel much better!

Emma19 likes this.
  4. Jojobean

Jojobean New Member

Thanks Emma and Sugarpop, I appreciate the reassurance. I think I’ve realized most women equate pregnancy with morning sickness (likely thanks to tv and movies) but I guess there’s other symptoms too. I definitely fall into the “other” category. I can’t wait for my appointment to make sure everything is a ok.

Emma19 likes this.
  5. Emma19

Emma19 Active Member

Yeah it does that. Fx for your appointment and keep us updated x

6. Kitana

Kitana Moderator

Symptoms come and go during the pregnancy. I only have heartburn at night and I can't drink coffee anymore since it tends to come back up. My breasts don't even feel sore or anything.
    Congrats by the way! Come join us on the January Mummies thread in trimester 1!

Emma19 likes this.
  7. Jellybean86

Jellybean86 Well-Known Member

Enjoy the lack of symptoms while you can!

8. Aprilxxx

Aprilxxx Well-Known Member

Everyone is different! I had no sickness just tender boobs early on and my family would say “you take after me I was never sick” and then all of a sudden I was hit with really bad sickness. It went away for a week and I remember being worried around week 11 but it came back at 13 weeks.
    Don’t stress over symptoms! Relax if they come they come! And if they do they will probably arrive soon so try to enjoy feeling good xxx