Mild symptoms at 6 weeks

Jojobean

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm new here! I'm 35 and this is my first time being pregnant. I believe I'm currently at 6 weeks. So far I've had really mild symptoms, just a bit of breast tenderness, which has been my only consistent symptom. I've had some mild cramps, one afternoon of nausea and that's about it!,lol I feel blessed to have not been hit super hard so far but of course I kind of worry that everything is ok. Some days I really don't feel pregnant at all. I'm still waiting to hear back from my doctors office to find out when I'll go in for my first appointment. Is this pretty common? So many woman seems so sick by now.

Hi, everyone is different. I currently have many simpts I am 7+1 so a bit further on than you but at 6 weeks I didn’t have many :) here if you need anything x

I had very little symptoms. Only symptom I had was tiredness plus cramps till around 8 weeks. I worried a lot of the time but an early scan made me feel much better!

Thanks Emma and Sugarpop, I appreciate the reassurance. I think I’ve realized most women equate pregnancy with morning sickness (likely thanks to tv and movies) but I guess there’s other symptoms too. I definitely fall into the “other” category. I can’t wait for my appointment to make sure everything is a ok.

Thanks Emma and Sugarpop, I appreciate the reassurance. I think I’ve realized most women equate pregnancy with morning sickness (likely thanks to tv and movies) but I guess there’s other symptoms too. I definitely fall into the “other” category. I can’t wait for my appointment to make sure everything is a ok.
Yeah it does that. Fx for your appointment and keep us updated x

Symptoms come and go during the pregnancy. I only have heartburn at night and I can't drink coffee anymore since it tends to come back up. My breasts don't even feel sore or anything.
Congrats by the way! Come join us on the January Mummies thread in trimester 1!

Everyone is different! I had no sickness just tender boobs early on and my family would say “you take after me I was never sick” and then all of a sudden I was hit with really bad sickness. It went away for a week and I remember being worried around week 11 but it came back at 13 weeks.
Don’t stress over symptoms! Relax if they come they come! And if they do they will probably arrive soon so try to enjoy feeling good xxx

I'm happy I saw this post! Other than breast/nipple soreness and cramping im not having any of the usual pregnancy symptoms. My first official pnv is next week im looking forward to it.

There seems to be a complete spectrum of symptoms from the women I know. Some felt absolutely glowing during their pregnancy and never felt sick. Others vomited for the whole pregnancy. And there's every step in between. I have had very bad nausea and indigestion. With my first pregnancy this stopped in the second trimester so I'm hoping it will be the same this time. But I'd say, if you're having no symptoms, enjoy it and count yourself lucky.

It seems like it can really vary. I would say youre lucky! Congratulations and good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back