Loosing Pregnancy symptoms at 8 weeks!

Star*

Reaction score
Hi there everyone, Im new on this site and hopefully look forward to being on this site to recieve and offer support thoughout my pregnancy :)

From 5 weeks I started to get MS and was also very tired, I spent the whole of week 6 in bed due to being so sick and tired, now though at 8 weeks I feel pretty normal, not tired, and hardly any nausea symptoms(only with some smells).

Do you think I should contact my doctor for blood test to check my HCG levels?
The only contact I have had so far with my doctor was at 5 weeks to tell him I was pregnant to which he refered me to my local hospital, and I have since recieved 2 letters, 1 for a mid wife appt when I will be 10 weeks pregnant and the 2nd for my first scan at 12 weeks, is this normal or should I have already been checked, blood or other wise?

Thankyou..:)

Hi there and welcome!

I'm only 6 weeks tomorrow but I've had no symptoms other than sore boobs and the odd cramp. From what I've read on here symptoms can just come and go - as long as you still have some symptoms I wouldn't worry. x

u'll be fine honestley. i'm 16 weeks now and ive had no symptoms wot so eva!!! v weird! the only thing i had was tiredness in my first tri. now i feel brill.
i havnt felt sick or been sick since the day i found out.
just think ur self lucky and enjoy it. x

It's very normal for symptoms to come and go.

Your GP has obviously referred you to the MWs so you can expect to deal with them from now on. You dont really start to have regular appointments for quite a while yet and non with your GP unless you are 'ill'.

Hi, easier said than done but try not worry about lack of symptoms. I had this too from around 8 weeks when before I had to eat and sleep constantly to keep nausea at bay. I'm nearly 11 weeks now and all is well as I've heard heartbeat but symptoms are still gone apart from being more tierd.
Don't worry about lack of appointments either, think it's pretty standard. I don't get first appointment until 12 weeks. Xx

Hey! My symptoms have returned :shock:!

I have a feeling everything is fine :)!

Cant wait for my 12 week scan!

xxxxx

Its worrying isn't it. I had a string of recurrent chemicals and one ectopic I was out of my mind that I gave up - so when my Caitlin bump was staying strong it was so worrying and oh boy did I post LOADS of symptoms no symptoms some symptoms :oooo: my only symtoms were sore boobs and tired so there wasn't much to go on as it was :lol: but I had spells of on off.

Good luck on your 12 week scan :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back