Meets up north?????

lol - Lulu will love a big massive park!!!

Hope she's not too crazy!!!

xox

Well done Hayley for persauding your OH. Mine would rather chop off his own "elbow skin" :shock: :wink: than hang around with a loada wimmin chatting about babies n stuff.

ha ha!!
I don't think he's clocked on it will be a load of hormonal women yet!!
The fact that he can bring his girl with him and give her a good run is the winner!! Don't be suprised if he runs off with the dog!!! lol!!
AG & I only want him for his chaufferring skills!!! :rotfl:

aren't we going in a butterfly thing? are dogs allowed in there? Lou might chase them hehe

Meh - we'll just tie G & Lou up outside!!! :rotfl:
Would be funny if a butterfly landed on her nose!!!!

xox

yeh the tropical world is indoors and its got animals and birds and things aswell as fish and butterflies, so i seriously doubt birds would be allowed. i suppose you'll have to tie him up outside the entrance.

edited because I DO know that aloud and allowed are completely different words.

I don't really think Graham will come to Tropical world...
He'll be quite happy walking around with his girl!!
In fact he'll probably avoid the babies and bumps, unless he's more broody by then!! :rotfl:

xox

rotfl I just noticed I said that birds aren't allowed! :lol:

*puts teeth back in*

righty, start again, that was DOGS not birds haha!

are we all still up for this? nothigs been mentioned for a while

and with the 'stuff' going on we have lost a couple of people, i think we need to do a head count :lol:

I'm still up for it - I dunno what on earth is going on though, because some of the people who left have been telling me via the other forum that they are still up for it.
So heaven knows what's gonna happen! :?

Thats what i heard as well Xena that'll be a bit weird won't it?
Hey ho

I'm still up for it as well so including the others thats 5 i get it to so far

Aye it will be strange but as long as everyone is friendly with each other hopefully things will go okay.

I think it should be fine, it's a big enough place to lose each other though if needs be :D

Xena I PM'ed you on the other forum about it but Im still here, havent left! Me and Vicky are definatly up for the meet, my mate is bringing her tom tom round for me on friday so it wont take us hours to get there like last time.

cant remember what time were meant to be meeting? are we taking food or is there somewhere to eat there?

1pm at the entrance to the park then near the Roundhay Fox?

There is a cafe down by the lake, if I remember rightly. Don't know what it's like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back