Meets up north?????

Hiya - sorry I've neglected this thread lately.

Yep 1pm at the entrance to the park near the Roundhay Fox - it's just a bit further down the road from the pub - a minute's walk if that. Big black gates.

Yes there is a cafe down by the lake - it's nice (although their food and drinks cost a bomb). They had it refurbished not that long ago (last year maybe or the year before). There's one guy that works there that Lydia thinks is marvellous lol. Friendly chap - makes fantastic vanilla milkshakes. He always used to give me extra milkshake for free haha. Sorry I'm getting slightly OT now lol.

If anybody would like my mobile number in case of getting lost I'm cool with that - you can give me a pm.

Am I right in thinking then that the final show of hands is:

me
Helen
maybebaby
Lauz_1601
Vicky
jo

and from the other forum arcanegirl said she was coming via msn but I don't know for sure. HayleyB hasn't contacted me so I don't know about her either.

Is anybody else coming do we know?

It would be good to get a definite list so we don't lose anybody.

ETA: about the food - good question. If we bring our own food and it rains, then we'll not really have anywhere to eat it (I very much doubt the café will let us eat our own food in there). On the other hand the café isn't exactly the cheapest of places for food. If we bring our own food and it's sunny though then we'll be in the park so we can have a picnic.
Any thoughts?

just talking to arcanegirl on msn at the moment - she is coming with HayleyB.

well thats 2 more then to add
So we stand at 8 at the mo?

As for food, what does everyone else wnat to do?

I would have prob had my lunch by then (don't tend to eat much during day :oops: )

I was just gonna bring snacky kind of things for Jack and maybe a jar for tea, depending how long we are there for

But if everyone wants to have a picnic thats fine by me

Can I swap numbers with you Xena? I always get lost and I'll probably get on the wrong bus or something! (Only coming from Horsforth!)

Sent you a pm with my number!

Leeds would be great for me and I am free tomorrow, see you all there!

Yay Lotus!!!!

am i right in thinking your about 2 months PG?

you need to get a ticker up girl :D

My car passed its MOT so we will definatly be there tommorow see you all at 1pm xxx

yay cool another person :)

maybebaby I pmed you earlier :)

Yes, I should be there. Yes Jo, I am about 2 months, but dont have a ticker yet because I am not certain how far on I am yet! Oh well, can save all the details for tomorrow. I did have other plans for tomorrow, but they are quite boring so hopefully I will be there.

Well I'm back, lotus I'm sorry you couldn't make it.

I hope everybody else had a nice time. Sorry there wasn't that much to do....I enjoyed it though, chatting to you all. It was a nice day. It was a shame there was nowhere for us to let the little ones have a crawl about though. The café kinda wasn't suitable - it's just a pity the grass was damp. At least it didn't rain - that's something I guess.

Anyway, I hope you all got some groovy pics (I can't imagine that anybody has any where all babies are looking cheerful - it seems that for every picture a different baby started wailing lol.)

I hope you all got home safely (without getting lost).

Hey all

Really nice to meet up with everyone and have a chilled out afternoon.

Here's my photo...guess who? :lol:

IMG_0999.jpg

H

xx

that's a nice photo....except that Ella and Jack aren't looking lol.

I wonder if anybody actually managed to capture all the babies lol!

ETA: my head is obscuring everyone behind me - I'm so sorry I didn't realise! :oops:

Pleased you all had a good day. Sorry I couldnt make it at short notice, but next time!

It was a really nice afternoon, I enjoyed meeting you all and having a good chat! I would post my pic but it's very similar to the one already posted (except all the babies are crying!).

Hope to meet you all again soon.

Hiya girlies, I had a lovely afternoon as well
was so tired when i got back though, i'm not used to al the fresh air!!!!

only got 2 pics :roll:

100_0934.jpg

This was after i had said goodbye to the rest of you but kept gabbing with Hayley, Helen and caroline

Ella and Jack are looking on this one, but not Casey (sp?) or me lol

100_0933.jpg

werne we rubbish at taking pics, too much gassing i think!!!

whos who in the pics??? i dont no who any one is except lauz and vicky?

Ok It's Me and Jack, Maybebay, Caroline (arcanegirl), Helen, Xena and Lydia,Laura and Ella, Vicki and Casey and Graham on the end
Hayley was taking the pics :D

dionne said:
whos who in the pics??? i dont no who any one is except lauz and vicky?

lol I haven't changed THAT much in a month since the Birmingham meet :shock:

ooh Jo I love your shoes. Where did you get them from????

:D Igot them in Priceless i think, only £8!!!!!

I love them, are sooo comfy, i were them all the time infact need another pair as these are wearing out!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back