Measuring 7-8cm ahead!!*updated*

Wow just catching up!! Good luck for tomorrow hun xxx

Thanks ladies, i cant sleep grrr, i really need to get some rest as i know today is going to be a very long day but my minds on overdrive knowing its happening so soon! x x

I've been the same since I got to DD. You can always catch a nap before hospital tomorrow xxx

Think im going to need to, i keep trying to go and just as im drifting off my mind thinks of something else or i need the loo!
Any more signs for you sweetie? x x

Good luck m2a it's sooo exciting! Check out the insomniacs :) xx

Thanks hunny, cant believe in 12hours time, ill be at the hospital waiting to be started off, im excited to be meeting little missy soon but very nervous about the induction, just got my fingers crossed that it will all run smoothly x x

Bless u, I don't think I'd be able to sleep either hun but hopefully u can have a nap later!..............I really hope that it goes quickly and smoothly for u, ur body has done this before so I am sure once they get u started u will do great hun! Just keep thinking past it all to holding your little girl and bringing her home! You'll have your little man and little missy.....perfect little family :)

Bless u, I don't think I'd be able to sleep either hun but hopefully u can have a nap later!..............I really hope that it goes quickly and smoothly for u, ur body has done this before so I am sure once they get u started u will do great hun! Just keep thinking past it all to holding your little girl and bringing her home! You'll have your little man and little missy.....perfect little family :)

Thanks hunny, think its because i know its coming, where as with our Adam it was a complete suprise. Ive been getting lots of niggly pains so im hoping little missy is getting things ready so it goes alot smoother.
Any signs with you hunny? x x

Thanks hunny, think its because i know its coming, where as with our Adam it was a complete suprise. Ive been getting lots of niggly pains so im hoping little missy is getting things ready so it goes alot smoother.
Any signs with you hunny? x x

Nothing major.....had some sharp pains yesterday (which I've had on and off before) really low down.....they only last a second but they take my breath away! Think it's little man wriggling his head about ......I hope he gets down in the right position to come out soon but I'm not holding my breath, after MW yesterday I really feel I'm gonna be waiting another 2 weeks and then be induced :shock: Fx it wont come to that!

Am really excited for u! xx:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back