measured today and checked

cassi

Reaction score
Went to MW today and im not anemic :D . Babys heatbeat sounded fantastic she said, and my blood pressure is spot on, so going well i think these few days off work for rest paid off :D /

Got measured and im measuring 30 weeks, she said that my baby will probably be able 8 & a half :shock: i was hoping for something a tad smaller, but i guess i cant complain as Alan was nearly 11 :eek: lol

cas xx

There is nothing quite as great as being told all is ok is there? I'm glad all is going well :D

good to hear you and bubba are doing well.

A nice healthy baby is what you're gonna get at 8 and half pounds! :D All mine were around that size .

:D yep she was really pleased and so am I ... am hoping he wont be any bigger though!! :shock:

i doubt it ! so long as hes heakthy though thats the main thing.

Glad everything went well with the midwife, carry on taking it easy.

how do they measure you and know the weight of the baby :think:

They measure from the top of the uturus to the pubic bone Hev. And however many cm's that is, is the approximate number of weeks you are. It's not fool-proof but some midwifes swear by it.

Cassi - I've got a big bubba as well! I think there's going to be a few of us with 8-9 lb-ers! :shock: :lol:

Aww Tankett looking forward to seeing if what they say is accurate.. :)

we could start a big baby club hehe

Over 8lb 8 is OFFICIALLY a big 'un apparentley!

Don't worry Cassi, they can never be exact, and on the plus side, bigger ones are 'supposed' to be easier to deliver! :)

Just noticed you're up to 1000 posts! :D

glad all is well for u, am still in shock at ur OH bein an 11lber!! :shock: :shock:

my bubbas gonna b lil - he only measures 6lb 5oz lol :lol: :lol:

Im glad your not anemic, is a bugger to deal with especially if you cant tolerate the iron. Enjoy your rest. :D

Glad everything is ok with u hun, nice big baby ur going to have there!!

My 1st was 9 11 hoping this one will not be as big, but dont they say ur 2nd gets bigger!! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back