Maybe IB? Help!

jtw17

Reaction score
Hi all, just needing some advice or opinions if that's ok! I'm 24 with pcos, very regular periods, healthy weight, ttc four months now.

AF due on 27th so at least 10 days to go. Ovulated around 7th-9th (I think). So last night around 7pm I got some very mild cramps, nothing like as bad as AF cramps, then when I wiped (sorry if tmi!) VERY light pinkish discoloration. At 10pm it was slightly darker/reddish for a one-off but not like AF at all. Mild cramps lasted overnight and this morning (still happening) with very light brownish/pinkish discharge now. Kinda similar to the very start of AF when it's just thinking about starting, but it's way to early to be that. Never had spotting before. Only when I wipe and not enough to warrant a pad.

Also, maybe relevant, been feeling really hungry late at night last few days for no reason (ie had plenty to eat haha) and maybe slight nauseous feelings particularly when getting up (but not enough to make me sick). I'm the WORST for symptom-watching so driving myself insane! Too early for test??

Be great to hear other peoples experiences of IB! Happy Sunday! :) x

Wait 48 hours then do a test. If you are having ib and implantation cramps you could get a faint line in a few days, good luck xx

Thanks for your replies!
Update! Last night I stopped having any cramps at all, and CM was mostly clear with a few brown specks. This morning, completely back to normal. I get the very occasional tug-like pain but no cramps. Also, woke up with a stuffy nose and tiny headache. No idea if these are good signs or not! Is it typical of IB to start and stop this quickly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back