Are my hopes up for nothing?

rag

Reaction score
Hi, newbie here!
I am 7/8 days PO, and yesterday had some light bleeding when I wiped which has carried on a bit today too. It brown, and like that start of AF, but without cramps and I am not due AF until Friday/Saturday.

I have been feeling very nausious and tired.

Neg. tests yesterday and today, but too early to test really isn't it.

Any thought?

bleeding this early could be implantation. could still be too early to test. wait a few more days and try again with first pee of the day, good luck.

Thanks. I really have my fingers crossed this time. Want it so much :(

The brown spotting sounds really promising at this point and is exactly what I had with one of my pregnancies. As long as it is pretty scant then its a possibility it could be an imp bleed.

After an implantation bleed my doc told me hcg should should up within 24/48 hrs so get checking again tomorrow! x x

I'd wait until AF is late and then test again!

Fingers crossed

xxxxx

Hi,

Really sorry for jumping in on this thread, but I'm new and I'm pretty sure I'm going to go insane if I don't get some opinions on what's been going on with my body.

I'm not really sure what to make of this.
Me and my partner are trying for a baby for well over a year now, we got pregnant in february and found out in the May we had a molar pregnancy, since June we've been trying for a baby.
My period's are pretty regular..bleeding usually lasts 5 days, heavy with clots, severe cramping (to the point where I feel sick, can barely stand and just want to sleep)and every month I think that I experience pregnancy symptoms (Tender & swollen breasts, dizziness, feeling sick and bad spots on face) and then I get the period.

Well I had my usual period in November but noticed that the spots I usually experience didn't go away.
At the beginning and middle of last month my nipples were so sore, I couldn't bare to lie on my front or have them touched & my spots continued. My period started a day or two earlier than it usually would and wasn't anything like it usually would be...I had 2 days of light bleeding (changed the tampon once a day) and then 2 days of dark brown mucus/discharge, had no warning that it was coming as I didn't have any cramping until after the "period" happened, no sore breasts or anything and I've not had anything since. I went to the Drs who suggested I take a pregnancy test (this was 4 days after "period" had finished, took one and it was negative). Since this, my breasts seem to be much bigger than they usually are and I have extreme thirst all the time.

My question is do you have any explanation as to what could have happened or what is happening?

Sorry for the long post.
Really hope someone can give me something on this?

Thank you

x

Negative test again this morning, not looking good :(

Negative test again this morning, not looking good :(

Raj you are testing really early so dont lose hope just yet. The brown spotting was an excellent sign. Keep positive until 14dpo!!! x

Hi,

Really sorry for jumping in on this thread, but I'm new and I'm pretty sure I'm going to go insane if I don't get some opinions on what's been going on with my body.

I'm not really sure what to make of this.
Me and my partner are trying for a baby for well over a year now, we got pregnant in february and found out in the May we had a molar pregnancy, since June we've been trying for a baby.
My period's are pretty regular..bleeding usually lasts 5 days, heavy with clots, severe cramping (to the point where I feel sick, can barely stand and just want to sleep)and every month I think that I experience pregnancy symptoms (Tender & swollen breasts, dizziness, feeling sick and bad spots on face) and then I get the period.

Well I had my usual period in November but noticed that the spots I usually experience didn't go away.
At the beginning and middle of last month my nipples were so sore, I couldn't bare to lie on my front or have them touched & my spots continued. My period started a day or two earlier than it usually would and wasn't anything like it usually would be...I had 2 days of light bleeding (changed the tampon once a day) and then 2 days of dark brown mucus/discharge, had no warning that it was coming as I didn't have any cramping until after the "period" happened, no sore breasts or anything and I've not had anything since. I went to the Drs who suggested I take a pregnancy test (this was 4 days after "period" had finished, took one and it was negative). Since this, my breasts seem to be much bigger than they usually are and I have extreme thirst all the time.

My question is do you have any explanation as to what could have happened or what is happening?

Sorry for the long post.
Really hope someone can give me something on this?

Thank you

x

How many tests have you taken? You could of course ask your doc for a blood test for HCG (in very rare cases the hcg doesnt show up in urine) but to be honest, if the preg tests are neg then you should probably be looking more at a possible hormone inblance for some reason?

Temder breasts are the result of progesterone. Mine can get very swollen as my hormones are imbalanced due to PCOS.

Apart from that - this is one of those kind of baffling situations and if you are still worried then your doc should really be trying to help you figure it out.

It would only take a sec to get some bloods donewhich would be back in a couple of days.

Good luck x

Hi Lara,

I've only taken the one test...quite scared about taking another because of the disappointment of getting a negative, Do you think it was too early to test?

I recently changed Drs as my old Drs were rubbish, had blood taken on the 4th of this month and will have blood taken again on the 21st day to check i'm ovulating properly etc.

I figured I might just wait until the end of this month to see if AF comes.
Just today I started having cramps (like I need the toilet cramps) and backache :/

Women's bodies are so confusing! Especially when you want a baby so bad!!

Thank you

No based on what you have said, and the lighter period in December, you should be fine to test positive now if its a pregnancy. Techincally, to be having the symptoms in December then you would have to have been early early days then, so by now you would think it would show up in the urine.

Really good that you are havin the bloods done, because if you are ovulating properly thats an excellent start. x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back