Just wanted to say hi

Thanks Sam its such a roller coaster Ive never felt so many emotions. have you been trying for long?

i came off the pill at the end of september last year. first month we got the timing spot on at the end of december we got pregnant....got my bfp in jan but then lost the baby at just under 10 weeks at the beginning of march.

we are holding off ttc at the moment because we get married in november so dont want to be too huge at wedding, but would like to be pregnant...so probably ttc again this august/september time..

it does get easier...the pain you feel...i promise...xx

Thanks Sam its such a roller coaster Ive never felt so many emotions. have you been trying for long?

i came off the pill at the end of september last year. first month we got the timing spot on at the end of december we got pregnant....got my bfp in jan but then lost the baby at just under 10 weeks at the beginning of march.

we are holding off ttc at the moment because we get married in november so dont want to be too huge at wedding, but would like to be pregnant...so probably ttc again this august/september time..

it does get easier...the pain you feel...i promise...xx

Thanks hun one minute im fine the next im in floods of tears i cant face anyone yet that why im on here its easier to talk to you ladies who understand. wow November wedding! bet a honeymoon baby will follow hehehe xxx

ideally would love to be about 3 months at wedding so i know i can tell people on tha day.....but will see how it all pans out xx

ideally would love to be about 3 months at wedding so i know i can tell people on tha day.....but will see how it all pans out xx
wow how amazing would that be!!!!! I will be keeping my eye on you :lol:

thanks......im ovulating at the moment so trying to keep OH at arms length....lol x

Do it the old fashioned way carry a spoon in your pocket to slap him with lol

lol...he is desperate to get me pregnant again....all in good time i keep telling him...lol xx my dress is amazing and i want him to see me in it and melt......so a little bump in it will be fine, but not a 7 month one...xx

Aw thats sooooooooo sweet good luck with it hun x

Hi Amyrose, I feel your pain, I'm sending healing and positive vibes your way, xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fatima70
Back