Does anyone else feel down in the dumps???

Yep thats me too fed already, even more so today since my opk was the darkest I've seen it and looked the same I think as the control strip, but oh just wouldn't bd. Grrrrr I'm still trying to get the hang of using all these interventions xx

Yep thats me too fed already, even more so today since my opk was the darkest I've seen it and looked the same I think as the control strip, but oh just wouldn't bd. Grrrrr I'm still trying to get the hang of using all these interventions xx

Put on some sexy underwear and seduce him! You might make it if you do it tomorrow as well, so hang in there!!

Hi, I'm new to this and to be honest hoped I'd not have to join this thread title :( !! I'm due tomorrow (sorry dont know all the abrv. yet!) and this will be month 11. I really, really don't want to have to get to month 12. It's the whole 'it's now ok to visit the doc and say "we may have a problem" that I find hard. My hubby is fab with it all but this month is the 1st time he seems to be getting down which is hard. I took a test yest it pretty much looked neg but then we both went err'... is that a line??/ I dont know if it was a desire for a line becase if it was there it was V V V V faint! I normally have lots of symptoms, hunger, emotonal, dull aches, cramps, dark disch. all 4-5 days before but this month nothing. Not a single sign..... yet a negative...
Flippin heck this has turned into a long post! Sorry, but confused, dissapointed and.... ????!!!! x
PS. it's comforting to read all this, although I wish not one of us had to write it!

fingers cross for us all!! x

Last edited:
I'm with you girls. Even though I haven't ovulated yet this cycle I just have the feeling that it's not going to happend this cycle either. It hasn't been bothering me a lot, but today it does! When do I get to buy stuff for my baby??

i just do anyway, the way i look at it is that unless they can find a reason that i can't have children i'm going to buy all the things for my little monkey and not feel guilty about it, i've already made a start on knitting my baby blanket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back