Maybe a sign it'll happen soon? Hopefully?!

LaurenMM

Reaction score
I know I should really learn to stop asking these questions as no two labours are the same... I know some people suffer loose bowels as our bodies way of emptying out but is it true that some people suffer from feeling or being sick? I havent eaten anything dodgy to make me feel like this but the last 3 days I've felt extremely sick on and off throughout the day and its horrible :(

To make matters worse I'm having a crap time sleeping. My nights now go like this; fall asleep around ten, wake up at one, awake for 2-3 hours, asleep till about 7.30 and sometimes I fall back to asleep till 10/11am. Last night was horrible though I fell asleep at 9.30, woke at 11.35 and I didnt fall back to sleep till 4am, woke up at half 6, back to sleep at 8 and awake again just now :(

Sorry the sleep thing was just a rant :( hope everyones ok xx

Fingers crossed for you! It sounds like something's definitely starting I think!

i had my 'show' early in the week and i thought oooh this is it especially as id had to go to loo more than usual, and then when i was sick wednesday morning thought yep defo something going on, but NO

ive felt crap all week fell asleep on sofa everyday, but got up this morning and feel full of energy so ive no idea what my bodyis trying to tell me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back