Last night......

MrsR

Reaction score
I was in agony! Had really bad pain across my bump like period pain without the cramps every time I lay on my back! It was knocking me sick! It woke me up about 3 am and I managed to fall back asleep at 5.10 am and when I woke up this morning the pain had gone. Anyone else felt like this?

I had pain last night too. More so on the side of my bump, felt like my sides were ripping apart. Think we jinxed ourselves when we said everything was going good with no aches and pains Helen! lol

I'm thinking it must be a good thing, as everything is growing as it should?

I hope so! x definately jinxed ourselves!!! x Doh!

not had the same as you but i have a patch near my belly button on my bump that feels like the muscles are ripping apart can be so bloody sore i thought something was seriously up till i googled lol

Hope you're ok lis x so much for no aches and pains huh?!

I've been having bad period pains for the past 2 days. I think it's cos I'm dehydrated though

I've been having bad period pains for the past 2 days. I think it's cos I'm dehydrated though

Becareful hun, my midwife told me that dehydration makes you produce the hormone that starts labour, think it may only be severe dehydration, but id make sure you keepin hydrated hun- not worth the risk.

Hope u all start to feel better soon! X

Thanks beth! I've been drinking non stop today and I haven't had the pain at all!!

I feel like all I do all day is drink and pee! Def be careful though Lacey's mummy, don't want your lo arriving just yet! Is bit early x hope youre ok now!

Hope you're ok lis x so much for no aches and pains huh?!

im good i think i have a weak muscle or an adhesion from befor and as i carry excess skin from my previous weightloss it just heavy and pulling for once google put my mind at rest instead of scaring crap out of me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back