Sleeping all over the place!!

freepie

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Wow, its all go in this section of the forum!! Well i think i am still a way off from all the water breaking etc... is anyone else having trouble sleeping?? My sleep patterns are all over the place, i go to bed normal time but lay awake for ages!!!!!

fall asleep about 3am/4am and sleep in till 10ish!!

anyone else with me on this????

I find sleeping hard as i cant get comfortable :(

Once i do get to sleep the tiniest noise will wake me, and i'm up 5/6 times for the toilet. I keep getting up at 7 then trying to sleep a bit longer, and getting up a few hours later as i'm so desperate for the toilet!

Sleeping isn't fun atm!!

I lay awake in bed for hours even though i am shatterd, i have been going to bed aroung 10ish at nights but not getting to sleep till real late.

The sleep atm is really uncomfy, i can't get my bump to fit anywhere and when i do get comfy normally its the toilet call waking me up and moving me.

I guess its the bodies way of getting us used to a LO keeping us awake at nights.

I agree, sleeping is a nightmare at the moment. I find it really painful on my bump when I try to turn over - I sometimes get stuck :rotfl: . I seem to get really thirsty but can barely reach my water and don't want to drink much as that will encourage even more trips to the loo! And then when I do finally get back to sleep, I wake myself up with my snorting :rotfl: How attractive! I'm surprised DH hasn't done a runner long ago!

yep sleeping is a nitemare, some nites better than others

i think its natures way of preparing us 4 the sleepless nite :lol:

Argh, I'm so fed up with trying to sleep it's unreal! Like a lot of you ladies I am going to bed early only to lay awake for hours on end trying to sleep and then once I sleep I keep waking for the toilet or just trying to turn over! Then before I know it, my son is jumping on my head and waking me up and I'm shattered! I can't even stay in bed cos I have to sort the monkey out. I have such sore puffy eyes at the moment!

Glad you posted this as makes me feel like im not alone. In the past week or so i have dreaded going to bed as i just know its going to be a night of tossing and turning. I stare at the clock in the early hours thinking og god ill be up in 3 hours etc :wall: Think its right that its a way of preparing you as even though i know what night feeds are like after a while at least babies here and your doing something rather than lying trying to sleep!

Can I join the club too. Sleeping is a chore at the moment, I make a noise evry time I try and turn in bed and the amount of bathroom breaks are unreal :( I'm looking forward to maternity leave so i can catch up on my sleep a bit and also have some middle of the bed sleep when OH goes to work :lol:

Alex xxx

I've probably slept on average 5 hrs a night since about 12 weeks. I used to sleep on my stomach and since I had to make myself sleep on my side, I always end up on my back and wake up with back ache. If it's not that, it's cramp in my legs or the need to go to the loo. I've tried all sorts of pillows and eventually found that a memory foam matress topper has help with the discomfort and I may be getting more like 6 hrs now. Apart from the tediousness of not sleeping well, I am feeling a little relieved that I am coping on this much sleep as I'm hoping my body will be used to less sleep by the time my little one is here. I used to need 8-9hrs per night to function properly so I guess I needed to get used to less sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back