***May mummies***

Here is the scan pic

Attachments

• DEF0CF93-47CF-4806-B0C4-C016CB2CBBB1.jpg
    DEF0CF93-47CF-4806-B0C4-C016CB2CBBB1.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Thread hopping, i would say from what research i have done today on the skull theory, that its a girl <3

Thank you for the replies, will be interesting to find it out! It definitely looks different from my DS .

Tempted now to book a gender scan, my 20 week scan is on 2nd January such a long wait xx

Is anyone else suffering with constipation?
It's been bad for weeks but I just assumed since I was being sick all the time that was the cause but i still can't go.
My Dr gave by fybogel but it didn't help. I've tried all the things recommended by the Dr's but nothing is working. I'm in so much pain and my stomach is rock hard.

Is anyone else suffering with constipation?
It's been bad for weeks but I just assumed since I was being sick all the time that was the cause but i still can't go.
My Dr gave by fybogel but it didn't help. I've tried all the things recommended by the Dr's but nothing is working. I'm in so much pain and my stomach is rock hard.

It’s a side affect of the ondanstron Hun they should have given you laxative when they prescribed them it’s a really common side affect of that anti sickness xx

Hi ladies, had my 16 week midwife appt today, all went well and got to hear a healthy heartbeat :) symptoms very slowly improving now, starting to feel a bit more human!
Aurora, are you drinking enough water, because it&#8217;s really important for your bowels, I literally have like the biggest water bottle and am drinking all day long!! Which means I&#8217;m weeing a lot too, but has stopped me from become too bunged up! Xx

Last edited:
Yeah beetle I can only drink water. I have a massive water bottle which is refilled several times a day.

Aurora - I suffered in my last pregnancy and lactulose seemed to sort it, maybe try that instead? Xx

Last edited:
Aurora- can't help much as luckily I did not suffered constipation neither with my first or now but I would suggest loads of water as well . Hope it will ease off soon !

Beetle123 how exciting! Can't imagine a better sound that hearing the little heartbeat, can't wait for my next app next Monday .

I have just booked a private scan for 18th December and I am so happy! Does anyone booked one yet ?

I am feeling better now with occasional nausea in the evenings but with strong migraine , is anyone suffering from them ? Sometimes I can't even keep my eyes open , that's how much it hurts.

Is your private scan so you can find out the gender??

I have my 20 week scan on the 21st of Dec- we were going to ask the sonographer if she would write down the gender on a piece of paper, because we want to open it on Xmas day! But I&#8217;m not sure if the NHS sonographers will agree to it, has anyone had any experience of this? I know the main aim of the scan is to make sure everything is okay with the baby, and obviously that&#8217;s the main priority, but it would be nice to have a little extra surprise on Xmas day :)

Sorry can&#8217;t help on the migraine front- Iv not had any headaches, but I think paracetamol will most likely be your only safe bet xxx

Last edited:
We did a private scan a few weeks ago and found out it&#8217;s another girl. I think they would do beetle they did it for a friend of mine she wanted to know but her husband didn&#8217;t she managed to keep it a secret the whole pregnancy xx

Awww congrats on the girl news!! That&#8217;s lovely! &#10084;&#65039;

Congrats on the baby girl news !

Yes we booked a just gender scan but I believe they will also check the well being of the baby. Our 20 week scan ( actually 21 and 1/2 weeks) is not until 2nd January and I really wanted to find out before Christmas.

Beetle no experience on this but I don't think there is any reason why the sonographer wouldn't accept it. I remember with my first they didn't even said the gender , at the end of the scan I asked if they could check the gender lol ( we knew already from a private gender scan but wanted to double check).

I think I felt some flutters last night while on the sofa , it was a nice feeling. Can't wait to feel the baby movements
!xx

I reckon there will be a lot of girls on our thread as April seemed to only be producing boys! Xx

Aww that&#8217;s lovely you felt some flutters Allysa, I&#8217;m 17 weeks tomorrow and I&#8217;m barely showing! Iv always been quite slim, this is baby number 1 and I basically look exactly the same, but my jeans are a bit tighter, but deffo no bump, so I think feeling any movements will be a while a way for me yet!

Aww lots of May girlies seems lovely! Although girl names are so hard to pick, wev already decided on a boys name, but girls names are still up in the air! Xxx

Allysa - I've not been having migraines but loads of headaches. Have had one more or less constantly since Sunday morning. It's horrible and paracetamol doesn't touch them. I've been taking ibuprofen when it's unbearable as I was advised by gp it's okay before 3rd tri in moderation but even that doesn't do much more than take the edge off. &#55357;&#56852;

I'm desperate for a girl! 2 boys already is bloody hard work. I find girls names much easier! Our boys have only got names cos we had to. We never really found 'the one' with either of them although obviously now they couldn't have been called anything else! X

Is your private scan so you can find out the gender??

I have my 20 week scan on the 21st of Dec- we were going to ask the sonographer if she would write down the gender on a piece of paper, because we want to open it on Xmas day! But I’m not sure if the NHS sonographers will agree to it, has anyone had any experience of this? I know the main aim of the scan is to make sure everything is okay with the baby, and obviously that’s the main priority, but it would be nice to have a little extra surprise on Xmas day :)

Sorry can’t help on the migraine front- Iv not had any headaches, but I think paracetamol will most likely be your only safe bet xxx

Hi Hun on my letter telling me when my nhs 20 week scan is and instructions on etc, it says that they won’t write down the gender. I thought this was strange but maybe it’s in case they get it wrong and then theirs written proof of it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back