***May 2020 Mums***

Yes! Was meant to be 11am but beennpushed back to 6pm now as one of the sonographers is off with norovirus :sick:. Luckily me and DH are flexible tomorrow as Monday and tuesday are our days off work. Xxx
I'm so jealous hehe wish I could find out what mine are but have to wait till at least 20 weeks. Goodluck and cant wait to hear! :)

Good luck today! Can’t wait to hear what you’re having!

I’m betting boy! X

I’ve got my 16week midwife appointment today. I wonder if I’ll get to hear the heartbeat!

I'm so jealous hehe wish I could find out what mine are but have to wait till at least 20 weeks. Goodluck and cant wait to hear! :)

Yeah, for our NHS scans over here we have to wait untill 20 weeks but I couldn't wait haha, booked a private one for as early as I could xxx

Good luck today! Can’t wait to hear what you’re having!

I’m betting boy! X

DH thinks he saw a Willy yesterday in the NHS scan we had :rotfl: I think its wishful thinking on his part haha. Today is going to drag until 6pm. Going to take dogs for a long walk now to try and pass the time.

My mum and nan think girl, my dad, DH and best friend all think boy too, so we shall see. I will update you all when we know :D xx

DH thinks he saw a Willy yesterday in the NHS scan we had :rotfl: I think its wishful thinking on his part haha. Today is going to drag until 6pm. Going to take dogs for a long walk now to try and pass the time.

My mum and nan think girl, my dad, DH and best friend all think boy too, so we shall see. I will update you all when we know :D xx

Aaaaah i'm excited for you and glad everything went well, let us know how you get on later!! eeeek xx

Well ladies. Looks like DH was right! It's a boy! :dance:

Very active again, had his legs crossed at first but moved so much it didn't matter.

No hesitation, she said boy very surely. (If that's even a word haha)

Scan pics arent the best, have a lot of excess skin on my tummy tho from the 10stone weight loss so wasnt expecting different. Also have an anterior placenta.

Got a lovely heartbeat bear.

20191112_193748.jpg 20191112_193813.jpg 20191112_193823.jpg

Oh how lovely!
Our first blue baby of the group! Congratulations hun! Now you can start all of the fun gender specific bits! Xx

Very active again, had his legs crossed at first but moved so much it didn't matter.

Scan pics arent the best, have a lot of excess skin on my tummy tho from the 10stone weight loss so wasnt expecting different. Also have an anterior placenta.

View attachment 89005 View attachment 89007 View attachment 89009
Congrats!! How exciting :D<3 so happy for you!

Thank you ladies! Honestly dont know how they can be so sure straight away, I honestly cant see much on that picture haha xx

View attachment 89005 View attachment 89007 View attachment 89009
Huge congrats!!!!
My first is a boy! So excited for you x

Just gotten into work for the night. Its flipping snowing. BAD! hope I dont get stuck here, have midwife in the morning :shakehead:

16 weeks today!

I was really hoping my nausea would be gone by now, it’s definitely decreased massively but I’m still sick/dry heaving or nauseous in the mornings :sad:

16 weeks today!

I was really hoping my nausea would be gone by now, it’s definitely decreased massively but I’m still sick/dry heaving or nauseous in the mornings :sad:

Aww no. Cant say I've had any morning sickness really. Bit of nausea here and there but nothing really dont know what to suggest.

Didn't get stuck in work, phew. Currently dat waiting to see midwife. Does anyone else get super anxious before seeing GPs or MWs? It's always happened to me. Not sure why xx

Aww no. Cant say I've had any morning sickness really. Bit of nausea here and there but nothing really dont know what to suggest.

Didn't get stuck in work, phew. Currently dat waiting to see midwife. Does anyone else get super anxious before seeing GPs or MWs? It's always happened to me. Not sure why xx
I had that feeling seeing my midwife today, just been feeling a bit deflated lately and she listened for heart beats and we could only hear one, she didnt seem worried at all, she said they're only little and wriggling plus her machine is only small so hardly to detect while babies are small, then she heard the same one and told me to sit up quickly as one baby was getting distressed from me lying flat on my back while being poked and prodded at as such. I'm so nervous for my scan now, no date for it but they've said theyll have me booked in within the next 4 weeks. I'm hoping everythings ok and I'm worried about nothing :/

Just got back from midwife. Theres a problem with my MCH levels their too low, could have ir be a carrier for thalassemia, not exactly sure what it is other than it's an inherited rare blood disorder. She asked if anyone in my family has to or any other blood disorder or if any of my family is from Africa, middle east etc and I said no.

Was meant to be seeing consultant on 18 December anyway but she phoned them up for an earlier appointment asap. Have to go on the 28th of November now :-(. When googling it it says people who have the worse forms of it often die in early adulthood. Terrified now.

Need to try and get to sleep. Back in work tonight xx

Just got back from midwife. Theres a problem with my MCH levels their too low, could have ir be a carrier for thalassemia, not exactly sure what it is other than it's an inherited rare blood disorder. She asked if anyone in my family has to or any other blood disorder or if any of my family is from Africa, middle east etc and I said no.

Was meant to be seeing consultant on 18 December anyway but she phoned them up for an earlier appointment asap. Have to go on the 28th of November now :-(. When googling it it says people who have the worse forms of it often die in early adulthood. Terrified now.

Need to try and get to sleep. Back in work tonight xx

i think that for the blood disorders it doesn’t mean that the baby will have anything wrong, they could just be a carrier like you, I think it depends on your partners bloods, although I’m no doctor . Try not to worry (easier said than done I know), I’m sure loads of woman have had this and will be able to offer some support, maybe start a new thread in the pregnancy section? I’m sure someone will have some good advice!

I had that feeling seeing my midwife today, just been feeling a bit deflated lately and she listened for heart beats and we could only hear one, she didnt seem worried at all, she said they're only little and wriggling plus her machine is only small so hardly to detect while babies are small, then she heard the same one and told me to sit up quickly as one baby was getting distressed from me lying flat on my back while being poked and prodded at as such. I'm so nervous for my scan now, no date for it but they've said theyll have me booked in within the next 4 weeks. I'm hoping everythings ok and I'm worried about nothing :/

If they were concerned they would have got you in very quickly for a scan, babies are probably just hiding behind each other or something. Fingers crossed for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back