*** May 2018 Mummies Tri 1 thread ***

Hey everyone!

Found out a week ago on Friday I’m pregnant ❤️
Estimated due date is May 21st. First time mummy, so I’m super nervous Randy worrying about every twinge or any discomfort. Guessing that’s just the usual anxiety though.

Over the moon to find out I’m actually pregnant as I never thought it would happen for me 💕

Hey everyone!

Estimated due date is May 21st. First time mummy, so I’m super nervous Randy worrying about every twinge or any discomfort. Guessing that’s just the usual anxiety though.

Over the moon to find out I’m actually pregnant as I never thought it would happen for me 💕

congratulations!!:dance:

Hey everyone!

Congrats and welcome x

Hey everyone!

Congratulations and welcome, so pleased for you. I’ve added your due date to the first post, 21 May is looking to be a very busy day so far. How are you feeling? Xx

Hi ladies,

Does anyone have days where they don’t feel very pregnant? I must admit I don’t (I feel VERY pregnant every day), but today I feel like I don’t have as many symptoms as I usually do...

On a normal day I have:
Nausea ALL DAY LONG
Sore boobs
Bloated, sore tummy from hyperstimulation
Breathlessness
Can smell EVERYTHING
Constipation

Today for the first time I feel like I have none of the above. I’ve even managed to poop a few times and I’m so hungry I’ve eaten everything!

Of course I’m now worried as to why I have sudden lack of symptoms...

How far gone are you hoody? I find I have more symptoms late afternoon/evening time but I've had days where I don't feel pregnant and I panic but then they come back with a vengeance so enjoy it while you feel ok as chances are you will feel crappy later :) xx

Welcome all the newbies :) may 2018 is turning out to be a busy month xx

How far gone are you hoody? I find I have more symptoms late afternoon/evening time but I've had days where I don't feel pregnant and I panic but then they come back with a vengeance so enjoy it while you feel ok as chances are you will feel crappy later :) xx

Haha! I know what you mean...

I’m 8+4. I normally feel okay first thing with underlying sickness that gets worse at around lunchtime. Everything just seems a bit different today and I feel like I’m STARVING! When normally I can barely face water... you know when any little thing plants that seed of doubt that everything is okay :(

Haha! I know what you mean...

I’m 8+4. I normally feel okay first thing with underlying sickness that gets worse at around lunchtime. Everything just seems a bit different today and I feel like I’m STARVING! When normally I can barely face water... you know when any little thing plants that seed of doubt that everything is okay :(

Gosh yeah! I've been that bad at panicking I phoned my Epau up and I had scans at 8 weeks and at 10 weeks and I've found when I've got home from the scans I have all the symptoms haha I have my 12 week scan Tuesday, I think I will still panic even when baby is here, my back aches my sickness and my tummy twinges and tight feelings around my tummy all seem to hit from 5-6pm and don't go away xx

Thanks everyone. I’m super excited and increasingly nervous. I’ve got my first midwife appointment nexts Monday. Keeping everything crossed all goes well.

Apart from some nausea and tiredness I’m feeling pretty good. I didn’t think pregnancy was so tiring ��

Thanks everyone. I’m super excited and increasingly nervous. I’ve got my first midwife appointment nexts Monday. Keeping everything crossed all goes well.

Apart from some nausea and tiredness I’m feeling pretty good. I didn’t think pregnancy was so tiring ��

I suffered bad with tiredness from weeks 6 to 10 I could just sleep 24/7, I'm now 12+1 but I don't feel as tired any more I have more energy than I did, I'm just suffering with the occasional headache, sickness, terrible wind lol - my poor oh, and tightness of my tummy, the sickness lasts all day with me but all the other symptoms really hit at tea time on wards so I'm worse in the evening last night I was experiencing like pulsating around my pelvis area very weird feeling not sure if that's it expanding xx

had my scan, dated 12wks 6 days due 1st May. All good!

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 15
Touch wood *taps head* I think my morning sickness has subsided. I just get extremely exhausted come 4/5pm and I reaaaally feel it on my back after finishing work now. Currently tucked up in bed with my work uniform still on, scoffing the whole contents of the fridge and chocolate cabinet! Lovely photos gymbabeliz! Are you hoping for a boy or girl? (Or not fussed?) I get what you mean holli with the pulsating in the pelvis, I’d fully convinced myself I was dying the other day when I had pains but all’s well now. Hope you’re all holding up well ladies! Xx

Touch wood *taps head* I think my morning sickness has subsided. I just get extremely exhausted come 4/5pm and I reaaaally feel it on my back after finishing work now. Currently tucked up in bed with my work uniform still on, scoffing the whole contents of the fridge and chocolate cabinet! Lovely photos gymbabeliz! Are you hoping for a boy or girl? (Or not fussed?) I get what you mean holli with the pulsating in the pelvis, I’d fully convinced myself I was dying the other day when I had pains but all’s well now. Hope you’re all holding up well ladies! Xx

I want mine to go away :-( sad me lol but I'd probably only worry if they did, I had my weetabix this morning and when brushing my teeth I fetched it all back up in the sink so now I'm also laid on bed feeling very sorry for myself, it's a very strange feeling isn't it the pulsating? Xx

:nap:
had my scan, dated 12wks 6 days due 1st May. All good!

Lovely photos :) nice and clear can't wait for mine tomorrow, will you be finding out sex? Xx

definitely, i've already put these pics on a babynub forum to get the experts prediction!

Ooo what are they saying? I'm rubbish at nub theory I have no idea what I'm looking for totally clueless xx

one of the moderators has said girl thats the only reply so far....

my 9 year old daughter would love it to be a girl, as she got a baby brother last year so a baby sister would make all her dreams come true (apart from wanting a big sister, which obviously cant happen lol)
I've not got a preference....no idea of names either way!

I want mine to go away :-( sad me lol but I'd probably only worry if they did, I had my weetabix this morning and when brushing my teeth I fetched it all back up in the sink so now I'm also laid on bed feeling very sorry for myself, it's a very strange feeling isn't it the pulsating? Xx

my sickness HAD gone but probably due to tiredness (teething baby up every hour last night) i'm sick again today:nap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back