*** May 2018 Mummies Tri 1 thread ***

Me and OH haven’t had sex since I found out In pregnant, mostly because I haven’t felt at all in the mood, but now I’m feeling better I have considered it and I’m a bit nervous tbh. I’ve read up though and what you’ve experienced does sound really common especially the cramps so I don’t think you have anything to worry about xx

Thanks Sparrow I'm currently in bed I've taken it easy tonight and I'll see how I am in the morning but no more blood and just a slight discomfort now in certain positions hope I am all fixed tomorrow! I didn't feel like it either but we are in holiday I suppose I feel a bit guilty even though partner doesn't expect anything from me I just thought why not but now wishing I didn't bother!! I'd say only do it if U are in the mood! Xx

Booking done today - one very very active little blob! Difficult to measure so getting rescan but roughly dates looked spot on! Three goes to get blood tho! Ouch! Glad your scan went well holli! Hows is everyone? Try not to worry Dannii iif its settling im sure is ok - ring midwife tomo and organise scan for when you get home? Im sure if you dont settle there would be a local hospital??xx

I’m 10+2 too and me and my partner have had some sort of sex every day since I found out. Before I knew, which has only been around a week, we had sex and I had the same symptoms as you Dannii but now everything is plodding along all fine. Just try not to worry too much, we go through so much in pregnancy not all of it is typical, but as everyone always says all pregnancies are different x

Also, the cervix is very soft during pregnancy which can cause it to bleed a little when touched or something. Don’t worry unless it’s excessive and comes out of the blue with no reason. I hope you’re feeling better today x

Yes! Booked in for 18th November for private gender scan :) xx

ha same date as me! although i now have 5 'experts' on nub theory saying girl in fact one said theyd be amazed if not a girl as looks very clear to them.

Also, the cervix is very soft during pregnancy which can cause it to bleed a little when touched or something. Don’t worry unless it’s excessive and comes out of the blue with no reason. I hope you’re feeling better today x

this is what i was going to say, its probably the irritation to your cervix

Due date been pushed forward to 30th April :)
Baby wouldn't keep still so picture not as good as could be, woman made me jump about and even go for a wee but baby still a wriggly little bugger just like its daddy so in love xx

amazing scan holli :) I finally got my date in yesterday, so have my scan a week today (1st November) and I can't wait! so nervous and excited at the same time.

I can not wait till the 31st to have my scan and make sure every thing is ok xx

Wow! great to see everyone's scans again! Cannot wait for mine! 6th November... however I've had a major panick today... still in Spain and me and oh decided to have sex quickly (first time since finding out I'm pregnant) sorry if tmi but I wasn't really in the mood and after there was pink doscharge which turned to watery blood but light in colour. It only lasted 20-30 mins and then I haven't had anymore but it's really shaken me up. I've had some cramps but I've been having them more lately anyway- I'm 10 weeks plus 2 days - I even looked at flights to come home early to go to the doctors! As you can imagine I've googled the crap out of it and it sounds quite normal but still I'm fretting now and know I will until my scan ... has anyone else had spotting after sex? Congrats on you all that have had scans have seen ur little ones! And good luck to everyone with upcoming scans! Xxx

I've heard a lot of women bleed during sex in 1st tri, it's something to do with cervix as sparrow said, ine also heard that some women bleed the first time they have sex after finding out they are pregnant too as everything becomes tighter and closed when pregnant so it's abit like losing your virginity, rest as much as you can and try to enjoy rest of your holiday it's a good sign that it's only pink and watery and not been accompanied with cramps or clots xx

ha same date as me! although i now have 5 'experts' on nub theory saying girl in fact one said theyd be amazed if not a girl as looks very clear to them.

Haha what time is yours? Mines at 11:30 at a place called looking through the womb had to pay £20 deposit and will pay £30 day of the scan, I've had boy girl and boy guesses and I've looked at my cousins scan which was a boy and mines nothing like his xx

Due date been pushed forward to 30th April :)
Baby wouldn't keep still so picture not as good as could be, woman made me jump about and even go for a wee but baby still a wriggly little bugger just like its daddy so in love xx

amazing scan holli :) I finally got my date in yesterday, so have my scan a week today (1st November) and I can't wait! so nervous and excited at the same time.

Not long to go :) it's amazing to see them wiggling around kicking arms and legs every where it's very surreal that that's happening inside you xx

I can not wait till the 31st to have my scan and make sure every thing is ok xx

Not long :) I'm sure everything will be ok although I doubt we will ever stop worrying about our babies xx

So it's now been confirmed I have anaemia, but also my red blood cells are larger than they should be?? (she mentioned MCV) I've tried googling, as she wasn't much help at all, but can't seem to see a straight answer about whether it's dangerous in pregnancy. Anyone ever had both? :eh:

So it's now been confirmed I have anaemia, but also my red blood cells are larger than they should be?? (she mentioned MCV) I've tried googling, as she wasn't much help at all, but can't seem to see a straight answer about whether it's dangerous in pregnancy. Anyone ever had both? :eh:

i had a quick google and seems large red blood cells are to do with b12 deficiency and can be treated with b12 injections and improved diet, it needs treating in pregnancy because it causes low folic acid while you need higher folic acid . so, if thats what your case is, something treatable and important to have diagnosed. Have you been feeling horrendously tired?

Haha what time is yours? Mines at 11:30 at a place called looking through the womb had to pay £20 deposit and will pay £30 day of the scan, I've had boy girl and boy guesses and I've looked at my cousins scan which was a boy and mines nothing like his xx

mine is 9.30, took the first spot lol. Mine is only £35. Try putting your scan pics on the babynub forum!

i had a quick google and seems large red blood cells are to do with b12 deficiency and can be treated with b12 injections and improved diet, it needs treating in pregnancy because it causes low folic acid while you need higher folic acid . so, if thats what your case is, something treatable and important to have diagnosed. Have you been feeling horrendously tired?

Thanks, I've been feeling tired yeah but just put it down to a normal symptom ... she didn't seem to be making it sound urgent, and to come back next week to repeat the test. I've been taking my folic acid since the start and prior to falling pregnant, so I didn't think it'd be that. My diet hasn't been the best in the past few weeks - I used to be so healthy and had loads of veg, now all I can stomach veg wise is broccoli, babycorn and spinach!

Thanks for the replies girls! It settled an hour after and have had nothing since still got all my pregnancy symptoms so I have relaxed somewhat! But you have all made me feel at ease as well so thank you xx

Glad to hear that Dannii x

Anyone else suffering from heartburn? It’s just started up for me, thinking about visiting the chemist unless anyone has any home remedies they can recommend?

Yeah I’m suffering real bad from heart burn too, I’m taking tums and I find that they work quite well, the gaviscon double action tablets are. Also really good. Absolutely exhausted went to bed at half 7, woke up about 6 times in the night to pee and feeling really bleh today. Been having stomach cramps since yesterday with a feeling like I’m having an upset stomach but I’m not so hoping all is ok. If it carries on will phone about it. Glad all is now well danni x p.s sparrow ice lollies are great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back