*** May 2018 Mummies Tri 1 thread ***

Beautiful pic sparrow.

I had my 12 week scan on Monday, the pic is about 2-3 pages back.

Last edited:
What a cute photo! So super happy for you sparrow!! Can’t wait for mine now, I think it will make all this sickness worth the wait!

Hey all. Had a scan today...

TWINS!!!!!!!!'

Great scan pic, Sparrow!!! X

Ahhh! What a shock haha! How’d you feel about it? Congratulations!!x

Hey all. Had a scan today...

TWINS!!!!!!!!'

Great scan pic, Sparrow!!! X

Oh my! Did you suspect it at all?

My sickness has been a lot better the past few days. Now I find myself ravenously hungry only an hour or two after breakfast......the drug-like tiredness still hits mid afternoon.....

Oh my stars, the tiredness is unbelievable!!!!!

Just got back from work after 4 days off sick and man am I wiped out. Still need to do a food shop as well, ugh it does not feel like Friday! Haha. Think we’re all feeling it today, we can do this ladies! X

Last edited:
Hey all just letting you know I'm leaving the group. Nothing wrong with baby but I posted my scan pic on Monday and got completely ignored by everyone. Not up for this kind of stress right now I get ignored enough offline for that. Good luck with all your pregnancies

Hey all just letting you know I'm leaving the group. Nothing wrong with baby but I posted my scan pic on Monday and got completely ignored by everyone. Not up for this kind of stress right now I get ignored enough offline for that. Good luck with all your pregnancies

Aw ChloeNat I'm sure it wasn't intentional Hun. I didn't scroll back far enough when I came back on Wednesday. I'm so sorry.

Glad your little one is doing well. Please don't leave the thread x

TBee, Gymbabeliz and Holli absolutely overjoyed. I was already convinced it was twins even though hubby thought I was going mad. We only saw one at first and whilst amazing to see the little heart beating, I was kind of sad it was alone. But the doctor then moved the probe and we saw the second! No twins in either side of our families. We were using Clomid so putting it down to that!

We got a pic of each baby - will attempt to attach. Sadly the doctor didn't print the one of them side by side but we have another scan in 4 weeks.

IMG_6574.JPG

Hope all the tired ones get some decent rest this weekend. I'm convinced hubby thinks I'm just soft, but it is so draining isn't it?!?

Xx

Last edited:
Wow lovely to see the baby scan pics! Congrats to you all! I am
Currently on holiday in Spain hence why haven't been active much! What made you think it was twins before your scan Cj_82?! Massive congrats to you all! I've been struggling some days tired and headaches other than that I'm ok! Hope everyone is doing well!

HEY cHLOE i understand completely how you feel as my first few posts appeared to be ignored to the point i was going to ask, are my posts not showing or is it just really cliquey here? However, i am quite sure now that the non response to mine, and to yours, was not intentional at all, sometimes we miss things or a previous conversation is continued , i dont always read back other than the posts showing up on the last page so if your post is the last one on a page it can get missed etc, i hope you do decide to stay and honestly i am quite sure it has just been a bit of bad luck and oversight that nobody congratulated you on your scan. i'm not a huge responder and that is a fault of mine that i think a reply and dont post it, i do it with texts as well, and my husband often has to prod me into responding to him in real life , cos i only respond in my own head, well thats my excuse!!! and so sorry you have felt unwelcome please do reconsider!

TBee, Gymbabeliz and Holli absolutely overjoyed. I was already convinced it was twins even though hubby thought I was going mad. We only saw one at first and whilst amazing to see the little heart beating, I was kind of sad it was alone. But the doctor then moved the probe and we saw the second! No twins in either side of our families. We were using Clomid so putting it down to that!

We got a pic of each baby - will attempt to attach. Sadly the doctor didn't print the one of them side by side but we have another scan in 4 weeks.

View attachment 74439

Hope all the tired ones get some decent rest this weekend. I'm convinced hubby thinks I'm just soft, but it is so draining isn't it?!?

Xx

Oh my! Double trouble! Lol. Happy for you Hun! We paid for an early scan at 6 weeks, more just to make sure there was definitely something there and a heartbeat. Was such a relief to see that white pulsing. Just gotta wait for 1st Nov for our 12 week, although it'll be more like 13 weeks xx

Wow lovely to see the baby scan pics! Congrats to you all! I am
Currently on holiday in Spain hence why haven't been active much! What made you think it was twins before your scan Cj_82?! Massive congrats to you all! I've been struggling some days tired and headaches other than that I'm ok! Hope everyone is doing well!

Hi! I got symptoms really early; nausea and exhaustion from about 3/4 weeks but worse than I expected. My HPT went from faint to darker than the control line over night, and I read this could be twins etc. I started showing at 6/7 weeks with a definite bump and I just had a feeling - I knew it was higher risk as was on Clomid so was probably more aware to look for signs.

Hope you have good holiday and tiredness / headaches pass soon xx

I’m so sorry if you’ve felt ignored, I’ve been so preoccupied this week with work and stuff going on at home I haven’t been as active on the thread as I usually would be, I’ve been trying to catch up on posts in the evening but tiredness has gotten the better of me. I don’t think anyone has ignored you intentionally. I hope you will decide to stay xx

Our first twins in the group CJ_82! Congratulations! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back