****** May 2015 Mummies to be *******

Best wishes to those moving to tri 3 :) one week left and I'll be there x

I know tri 2 has flown by! I also have missed the pregnancy glow, there was a couple of weeks after the sickness stopped I had a boost of energy but that went as quick as it came, my skin and hair are terrible also, with my son my hair was lovely but it's so dry and limp this time round. As much as I want them to stay in there as long as possible, im really looking forward to having my body back overall it's been a much harder pregnancy this time and I really regret taking for granted how easy I had it with my son lol. Button what wool do you use when crocheting im finding the wool ive got is quite fluffy and fuzzy. Xxx

I use a double knit "baby soft" wool from my local haberdashery, its not too fluffy and i use an arran wool for the borders :)

Nice part of the day our pram arrived. Decided to have a play and put the car seat/cot on etc

40A88593-B7CC-47CF-ADD0-AF7C694F0AC0_zps53dyg3jf.gif

Ignore unmade guest bedroom background haha. I need colourful accessories now! X

That's a lovely pushchair elliot, I really like how that looks, it looks fairly lightweight too? I was really looking forward to getting a lovely pushchair this time as I had a travel system which didn't rear face unless the car seat was on last time but there's not much selection out there for a rear facing double suitable for 2 newborns, I think im going to be using my sisters carrycot and pram while they're little for walks and pop them in together and have a double buggy when they're bigger I think when ive found one I like xxx

I'm loving it but it's not a super lightweight one. I think because the carrycot bit there is also the carseat it makes it a little heavier than some other just car seats or just cots, but I can't imagine I'll ever need to carry it far. I've not put the pushchair seat bit on yet but if it's as simple as that was should be all good.

Really concious of ache/discomfort on one side now. Mw said today she thought it was probably just ligaments stretching and the likes, it's the sort that if you're not careful when you cough really hurts.

Elliott I'm with you there, which has not been an awesome day to get the sneezes!!! I have had the same pain before and I think that was just growing pain as only lasted a day or so.

The pushchair looks lovely, is it a three wheel one?

Yeah three wheeler one by Jane.

Yeah sneezing would not be good! I've had this since I think since I coughed without thinking when swimming kind of felt it go :(

I have been so tired today! I think maybe walking 4 miles yesterday absolutely did me in!

Anyone able to tell which way baby is lying? I *think* I have his bum on my right and head down. But how do you know? I don't have an appointment until March 10th! So long away!

Tasha have a look in the third tri section, there's a post called 'baby's position' inside is a link that tells you how to map your stomach and work out how baby is lying. It's really good!
I'm not up to date with rest of the thread but hope you're all well mummies, see you in tri three in the next week or so x

Had a lovely week off work, but it has gone too quickly. I dreading going back. However my boss has not told me what time I need to be in tomorrow and I don't see why I should chase as I'm doing it as a favour!!

Still waiting for the midwife to contact me, ot has been a week that I have been calling her and the doctors!! Really is stupid!

Anyone else noticing the tiredness returning? I had so many plans for this week and nothing has been done x

Flosi, hope MW or doc get their act together soon.

I'm not toooo tired at the minute, comes and goes a bit but managed to stay up ubntil 11:30 to see the end of the easterenders repeat haha!

See you in a week over in tri 3 Button!! by this time next week we'll nearly all be over there i think :)

Yep I will be there a week Sunday!!!

Think I am last in may!! Argh still not got anything, need to get myself in gear

Flosi we have 99 days til we're due! Next milestone is tri 3 next week.

These last couple of weeks seem to have taken a lot longer than the rest of the pregnancy. Maybe because I'm tired.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again in tri 3.

I still need to buy matresses (that's the only necessity) I want to get a coming home outfit too so going to go and look in the shops today.

Ooh now that is a bit of news that has brightened up my day!!!

Although have just let off steam at some folk, so now for a nice shower and a snooze.

Not quite how my day was planned

Yay for double figures all round now!

OH just ordered snuzpod!! So excited ive loved it for ages but the price was putting me off but managed to find for similar price to chicco next to me so decided to go for it. Think if we keep it in good condition should sell on well.

Yey!! Sounds fab Elliott.

I cannot get comfy this evening my back hurts and I'm restless nut oh so tired ��

Oo exciting Elliot.

I got his coming home outfit today.mi actually bought 3 different outfits not sure which one I like best

Also-I just want to say. I really don't like my ticker this week (it's kinda scary looking)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back