****** May 2015 Mummies to be *******

Aww tash in that case you can really look forward to 27 wks when ticker will change! (It sounds a bit mean I know but I find quite a few of those pics a bit strange hence I went for no photos ticker hehe)

(Focus on the nose maybe, that's a cute little nose it's the mouth and eyes I'm finding a little strange)

Morning girls!!

Hope you both had a good weekend. I'm back to work properly today and dreading it, although not long till I'm on leave!

Has anyone had this tri 1 tiredness come back? Felt like the walking dead tho weekend.

Morning :) full working week again for me boo and OH goes away on Sunday so sort of want the week to go quick but also don't! MW app in fri too which I'm looking forward too.

I'm not tooo tired through the day but I don't last well I the evening once I sit haha which is annoying when trying to watch a film or something but could be worse. I wasn't too bad in tri 1 either for being tired so may not be Fair comparison flosi. Hope work is ok, be sure to rest when you need to and everything xx

When have you decided to go on maternity ladies? My last working day will be 22nd March but my maternity pay wouldn't start until 2nd May (as I'm taking holiday) so cannot wait for it to begin :)

Also woke up today and I feel like I've doubled! Even OH said that I got bigger. My hips are massive too (which I'm not happy about)

Last edited:
Ooh jealous! My last day at work is 1st May but that's when I take 2 weeks annual leave and maternity leave starts in 18th May in theory.

I'm not 100% sure yet either two or four weeks left. But I know to speak to lady that deals with it all myself so trying to do that this week whilst my manager is not here so she doesn't interfere!!
I also not sure how taking next year holiday effects it!!

I'm rolling some holiday from this year I we to next year (5days which is the max we can). I could have bunched all my other leave up and left earlier but with no family here and friends that generally work full time I was worried time would really drag! Hence my odd weeks and days off here and there to break up the time. I should say as well that my work is desk based so physically I should be fine to keep going, think the drive to and from will be the worst bit but going to see how I go. Also work flexi time so that may come more and more in handy! X

Ahh see I was not allowed to roll any holiday but manager wanted me to go end of February but she os now on holiday. Then when she gets back everyone else has time off untill the end of march.
I am just getting too tired and sore by the end of a 5 hour shift!! But am on my feet contently this is where I wish I still had an office desk based job, but then not sure travelling to London everyday would have been easy either.

It's tricky isn't it, you don't want to finish too early but also kind of want to finish as soon as possible too and that must been even harder when you're job is more physcially demanding. With every day i keep thinking ooh why didn't i just make it so i finished end of march as that's starting to sound very soon now! But i think this will work out ok and hopefully mean i can stretch my time "off" out to being, give or take, a full year.

My last day is 17th April at 36 weeks, taking two weeks annual leave and then starting my mat leave. I'm ready to finish now if I am honest!

It's my last day in tri 2!!!

Hope everyone has been having a good week, I've taken the quietness here to mean generally people are doing ok :) xxx

Congratulations Elliott, not long now and we will all be over in tri 3!

Last haul now, next to see all our gorgeous babies xxx

Just the three of us I think!!!

Bringing up the rear!! Chins up tho girls only got to wait until Sunday!!

Not long now girls!! Scary when everyone will be across and there will be no more tri 2 mummys!

Oh my goodness I have had one wiggly Bab today she has been none stop!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back