maximum dose epo

toscacat

Reaction score
Just wondered what maximum dose people take for cm? I had been taking 2600mg but could only by 1000mg so trying to work out wether to take 2000 or 3000mg

Hiya,
the maximum is 3000mg but I have recently found out that EPO can thicken the lining of the womb so a lower dose (2000) is prob better than 3000 xx I took 2000 and it helped loads xx

Last edited:
I take 3000mg (1 x 1000mg 3 times a day) and it seems to be helping as have been noticing more EWCM the last months... Didn't notice it the first month, but it came the 2nd month - good luck! :) xx

Thanks. Thickens lining ? That is good for me as haven't had a bleed since implant removed and thought it might be because it thins the lining so will do 3000 in the hope it helps!

Loads of luck, hope it helps :) EPO does work wonders for EWCM xx

Thanks. Thickens lining ? That is good for me as haven't had a bleed since implant removed and thought it might be because it thins the lining so will do 3000 in the hope it helps!

I don't know if it thickens lining hon - haven;t heard that, but I'm with Lisey with the EWCM - hope it helps you get your BFP xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back