Evening Primrose Oil question

ceebee

Reaction score
Hi - I've just started taking EPO to help with my EWCM. I read somewhere that you should only take EPO until ovulation, but i'm still trying to idenitfy when I ov. Does anyone know if it's ok to take EPO all month - if I do get PG, will it harm the baby?

Dont think it will harm baby hun as its often used in tri 3 to ripen your cervix xx

Yeah iv heard that you should only take it until you OV, and then ok to take further on in pregnancy. What method are you using at present to find out when you OV hun? x

Apparently it can cause the uterus to contract so its not good when the egg is trying to implant. I have heard that people take flax seed oil after ov, and also that grapefruit juice and green tea can help too. I am trying everything at the moment! x

Apparently it can cause the uterus to contract so its not good when the egg is trying to implant. I have heard that people take flax seed oil after ov, and also that grapefruit juice and green tea can help too. I am trying everything at the moment! x
Owww thats good to know! Thanks Pickle79 :) x

Thanks Pink Butterfly - I've used one step opks last month, for the first time, but didn't get a real positive - am gonna buy CBFM this month though, so hopefully that'll be better. Also gonna start BBT, so hopefully that will give me more of an idea too. I think i'll just take EPO for half my cycle atm, and hopefully that'll be ok...

Pickle 79 - do you know if flax oil is good for ewcm?

Yeah I love my CBFM, its a lot more expense than the OPK kits but they do my head in trying to work out if you have a line or not....saying that I havent used them much so suppose if you use them over a period of time you get used to them :)

Yeah I just use the EPO until I OV, only started using it this month and so far its not really done much but I know it can take around 3 months to start kicking in

x

Last edited:
Cee bee - I have read in a couple of places that it is, but haven't tried it myself. Am sticking with the EPO till OV, green tea and juice for now, and also drinking lots of water. Will let you know if any of it works! x

Thanks Pink Butterfly and Pickle79 :) Things should def be easier to gage once I have CBFM anyway and then I will only take EPO until ov.... Let me know how it goes for you guys xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back