Cough medicine helps your CM

Petra

Reaction score
This might sound a bit crazy but lots of girls swear by it. You need to use cough medicine from CD5 up to your ovulation. Read how it work..

The guaifenesin based ones work by thinning the mucus in your chest so you can cough it up more easily, but they also thin cervical mucus too, so it is supposed to make the CM easier for sperm to swim through (clomid can sometimes dry up your CM and cough medicine helps to reverse this effect).

You need to take it at the max dose for the 5 days approaching ovulation so taking it at the right time can be a bit tricky - and the max dose means you get through bottles and bottles of the stuff.

You also need a guaifenesin only formula (not one with added decongestants because these dry you up). You can buy it from all chemists, boots and supermarkets.

Thanks for that might have to get some and give it a try next month, if the spermies dont catch the egg this month

I used it the month I conceived!!!!!!!

i used this for 3 months, on the 3rd month we got lucky!!!

i got my bfp last time the first month of using this and if you buy asdas own its only about 80p :D xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back