Maternity trs

Emmamb

Reaction score
Wen did u all give in and start wearing maternity jeans/trs? I gave in at 10 weeks last time but I'm 7 weeks now and really struggling!! Had to loop bobbled around my 2 top buttons on my jeans and leave them unzipped!! V tempted to but some mat trs but don't want to tempt fate (iykwim) xx

A couple of weeks ago i bought some maternity cropped work trousers and some jeans, i would have needed them sooner but just wore dresses and leggings all the time... used to be a size 10 which i still am but not its size 10 maternity all the way!

Just put a pic of my bump in the 'bumpy pics' section xx

Leggings all the way for me. Luckily they are 'in' at the mo and I got the nod of approval from my daughters :)

Cant bear anything around my waist. Got them hoiked up like an old farmer...pass me a bit of string lol

Last edited:
I am with you on the bobble thing. Am using them for all my jeans. I live in joggers or pjs at home at the moment.

i thnk i'll be gettin some soon, i'm skinny and noticin a little hard pot just sproutin out from under the bone, all my jeans are tight anyway and hipsters and i'm paranoid about havin anythin push into me lil bump :-S has anyone noticed how expensive maternity stuff are though, seriously £25 for a pair of jeans and ur lookin at anythin from £20-£30 for tops its a rip off lol

I gave in and bought some a few weeks ago. I vary between my old trousers and a bobble to fasten them, and the maternity ones. Not sure how long I'll get away with the bobble though!

I picked up a couple of pairs of maternity jeans from very.co.uk which were reduced, £20 for both! Bargain. They're not the best quality, but they're comfy which is the main thing.

asda half price sale is ace. I got long sleeve tops for £3 ideal for work with a nice cardi

Just seen you bump pic emma, It's a lopvely bump already! i would give in and get something that's comfy to wear X

I am not doing anything at mo, little bit lardier round my normal love handles due to lack of exersize the last 2 weeks and grazing food wise, but no bumps occuring yet - you lucky thing X

At 8/9 weeks I gave in, my trousers were digging in and it was so uncomfortable. So glad I did and i completely agree with Sammiet, go with the leggings or jeggings, really really comfy and not maternity wear, plus dead cheap :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back