Maternity Wear - when will your time be? ;)

I am still in my normal clothes, although I do undo the button on my jeans when I am slouching around at home! This being my first time its all very scary and thinking about maternity clothes is scary, it still seems like a dream. I think I'm just starting to see a bump but keep thinking it might just be bloating (much gas!). I think i lost a bit of weight in the begining as I couldn't face eating much food, still don't have a massive appetite. Hoping my looser clothing items will last me a little while yet!

my jeans are ok for now they were a bit big before i got pregnant and they are full jeans so cover my waist. I have gone up 2 cup sizes in bras feeling huge.

i ordered some jeans from peacocks as they had 20% off i also went through quidco for cashback today ;)
also ordered a pair from h & m yesterday and joined their newsletter so had jeans 50% off in the sale and another 15% off from code they emailed me for joining.

I am still in normal clothes but with buttons undone. I have gone up in bra size. My sister just had baby in March so I'm getting all her maternity stuff as soon as her hubby gets it out of attic :)

Still early for maternity stuff and given my mc I'm really scared to make the move yet. Gonna try and stick out in normal stuff until 1st scan.

I,ll be investing in some Matt jeans soon, the ones i,m wearing now are defintly tight and they are my bigger pair :0

I wore a maternity skirt to work today after I had a disaster with my normal trousers and safety pins yesterday! When I was pregnant with my daughter I used waist extenders for a while, im planning to get some of those again. I was a bit worried I was tempting fate after my mc's by wearing mat clothes so early but i've got a real bump already and nothing fits!

my jeans are too tight and I can't do my work trousers up! I need to buy more but can't find any local shops with a maternity section! Have to go to Bluewater I think, they are bigger shops and more likely to have a maternity section. It's just a pain as it's a half hour drive, and prob mega busy as nearing xmas now! I went to M & S and they don't even sell maternity in store anymore, only online, which isn't great as I'd want to try on!
Becoming increasingly difficult to disguise growing belly with dresses! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back