Maternity grant?

But that's stupid! As there's a 7 year age gap with my baby and my eldest, I have naff all left from when she was born, she's had a bed since she was three for christ sake :/ they shud look at individual people and the age gap between the kids! I'm 29 weeks on the 21st march so guna send it off the begining off march and see if I get it, but if you work these days you dnt get jack all help off the goverment :mad:

you should get it lou,

and yer it dose take the peeeee, when i had my lil boy i said i wasnt havin no more and this wasnt planned either,
however i gave all my stuff to a girl who was very in need who had just come out of a woman refuge and had diddly sqwat for her or baby!

eeeeee the gov take it from the wrong places

i thought they were scrapping it as of jan 1st this year? but that if you hit 25weeks before the 1st then you were entitled to it.....have they changed their minds??

thats a different thing honey loops

you cant claim untill you are 29 weeks lou lou as the midwife needs to sign the form but they should accept the form so long as its dated before the changes take place its going to be a race to get it in
nadine did you claim for it on your ds if not you can claim they will only allow it to be given once now i dont know how they are going to work it tbh

ah! thanks midnight, getting in a muddle as usual! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back