• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hi guys tax cred

nadine

Reaction score
Just letting you know, as it's the 6th April n new tax year, I'm presuming if u used the tax credit calculator u will get and estimate of what u are entitled to for the year, x x

yeah i think so ive just done it and mine seems to gone up a little for some strange reason lol obv amy over 1 now and it went down from 85 to 50 pound aweek (from her birthday) now it says i get something like 59 pound aweek once i used calculator after getting an estimate for the year

Yer it confusing coz it gives u from the date u do it to the end of the financial year, I did it a few days ago n said I get 30 pound ha I was like what. Till I clicked it was only for 4 days or summat, I'll be doing it later to see what it says x

can u fond out wat u can get befor ur babys hear? i dnt understand it all x

Oh I forgot about that, thanks nadine :)

Go on direct gov and click 'money, tax and benefits' theres an option to see how much you would get x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back