Tax credit and child benefit

I am confused about it! completed that form online as if babay was here and it said I was entitled to £231 but didn't say if that was a month or a year?!

I am confused about it! completed that form online as if babay was here and it said I was entitled to £231 but didn't say if that was a month or a year?!

That will be for the remainder of the year

oh I was thinking that would be for the whole year! so I will get more than I was thinking I would get :)

it will be for todays date till 5th april 2011 if u used the calculater

Last edited:
ahhh I see, thanks girls

Does everyone automatically get the other 20quid a week then? or will I 'earn too much' for that?

Everybody gets Child Benefit regardless.

That will kick in once you have registered the baby and he/she has a birth certificate and you apply.

im confused again, so i used the calculator and did it as though my baby is born already and its 1st birthday will be on my due date - to calculate what i will get.

So does that mean I will get that from april 2011 - 2012? or when?

So confused!

It means you would get what was calculated for the time between when you put date of birth to april 5th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back