Maternity Clothes

Piglet's Mama

Reaction score
So I off I went this morning, hoping to snag some lovely Maternity bits but nowhere does Maternity it seems, New Look, Next (you have to order online) so thank god for Gap, got two lush tops :)
Where can you recommend for a good Maternity range? X

asos.com have some good stuff. Its a shame because i also found that alot of shops dont stock maternity clothing! I got some jeans from topshop that are quite nice. £40.00 though. ill probs sell them after. I got two pairs of work trousers from New Look & two jumpers from new look too. Oh and a coat from topshop that was in the sale !

Mothercare have a few nice bits in & h&m also!

aw were are you from,

every were dose it here (manchester) new look/dorethy perkins/next/gap/ asda/tesco/mother care/bhs/top shop- are some places i got my stuff from last time, im still in normal at mo, just baggys an leggings

Last edited:
if you want something gorgeous for a special occasion try isabella oliver, but it is priiicceey. I got a couple of tops from there and a black dress for my aunts 60th party and a wedding. (is it wrong to wear black to a wedding?!)

the other stuff i got from GAP, dorothy perkins and mothercare. I didn't want to go too wild though, but God I'm bored of them already. it's all white and black and grey. booorrrriinnngg.....

Oh I forgot Dorothy Perkins! I love the Next stuff online and thought they did it in the shop - wondering if I can use the vouchers online as I'm trying to keep the costs down...

There is nowhere in my town, I had to go to Milton Keynes and only a few shops did it x

I think its best to look online really and it depends what youre after. I dont usually like dorithy perkins that much but ive got some good maternity stuff from there. And ebay is good for bargains too! x

Topshop :) got a couple of things from Matalan too x

I got all my stuff from next..as far as am aware you can use vouchers online..I didn't buy too any things just bought some jeans/trousers and tops and switched them about..they are def true to their sizes too..x

I got all my stuff from next..as far as am aware you can use vouchers online..I didn't buy too any things just bought some jeans/trousers and tops and switched them about..they are def true to their sizes too..x
Ive got most of my stuff from next too. You can use your vouchers online if you have a credit account. Otherwise I went into the shop.and you can ask to look at the directory and order from there and I paid with my vouchers in the shop :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back