eh?? maternity clothes getting too small!!!

Vickyleigh

Reaction score
:think: :think: :think: :think:

When my bump started showing I bought some maternity jeans from dorethy perkins and now they feel like they are getting really tight round the bottom of me bump so I can't wear them for long. I also bought 2 maternity 'bump on board' tops from peacocks and they used to be really baggy when I first bought them but now my bump hangs out of the tops, they don't fit any more. My bump isn't the biggest bump, infact I keep getting told that I look quite small for my stage so why can't they make decent friggin' maternity clothes that actually fit!!!
It's got to the point where I dread getting dressed in the morning because everything is such a tight squeeze. :wall:

I had maternity gear ranging from a size 8 to size 14 ! I didn't have a huge bump either, it was just that the weight wasn't evenly distributed.
I know it's not nice to feel your clothes getting tight, so get the next size up and stay comfy.

:hug: :hug:

Don't worry about it! Shame if they haven't lasted long though. This happened to me first time round and I ended up buying bigger maternity. I also recently tried on a dress in H&M and it would not accomodate my new grown boobs! I had to buy the trousers in Medium which they say is for size 14, but my jeans from next are size 10.

Also just wondered could they have shrunk? I have a t-shirt from Mothercare which is white so i wash it all the time and its shrunk a bit.

I prefer the trousers that have the material bit for my bump rather than the adjustable buttons at the side. I got some with the buttons and they're too wee for me now but the bumpy ones still fit (although I do fill them quite a lot now!) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back