Maternity Clothes

marleyandevie

Reaction score
Hey Girlies I know this might be a bit early for some but I feel massive and want to start thinkin about this, I am slightly on the 'alternative' side and cant find any that I like :wall2:
All maternity clothes seem to be a bit borin/conservative.
Does anyone know of any good places, sites? I want some flares etc.
Bought an amazin dress but its still too cold for that, lol.

A good sight I found is www.heavenlybump.co.uk their good just want somethin more,

Tasha x

Thanks chick, will check it out.
Have spent a lot of today lookin but cant seem to find anythin i would usually wear and just wouldnt be comfortable, I remember feelin like a frump with my other two and really wanna enjoy this pregnancy,
also found an amazin shop on thursday, she is on facebook and its called dribbles baby boutique, this is where I bought my dress, such a lovely lady called Kim owns it and runs it,

Tasha x

Flares and anything different really, i love long funky coloured dresses and i also i wear a lot of black, wear a lot of tye dyed jumpsuits too, I go to a lot of festivals if that helps? And thanks any help is much appreciated,

Tasha x

can get maternity flares from new look, as for the other stuff ill phone 1 of my friends this evening she dresses similarly and is 7mths gone, looking great. i myself am stuck in a 50s timewarp, love everything vintage,rockabilly and pin up style so no stranger to dressing more than a little alternative lol, finding halterneck 50s style circle skirt dresses a godsend atm lol. ill get the websites she uses asap 4 u

Aw thanks, I have looked on new look but their not flared enough for me! lol! Your have to post some pics, I love 50s clothes and have a few dresses here but have now grown out of them :-(

Tasha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back