CUTE MATERNITY CLOTHES!

Nikki2003

Reaction score
Hey girls just wanted to let you know that JcPenneys has a lot of really cute Maternity clothes. My mom picked me up earlier and took me and helped me pick stuff out but I mean I got 1 pair of jeans, dress pants, and like 5 shirts....I also got some shirts from Kmart on sale last week and some jean shorts....just thought I'd let all of you know! (I'm about 2 months pregnant and not really showing yet;however none of my clothes in my closet will fit me because me stomach is just a bit bigger already.

I've never heard of this store but I'm havign the same problem with all my clothes. I'm quite tiny anyway so finding clothes is hard and I can't just get a bigger size because I look like a 5 year old in 10 year old clothes.

Are they online ? What size do they go down to?? Sorry lots of Q's - im desprate to stop looking frumpy!

Yeah well I'm the same way people always tell me I'm very little...I'm 5''2 and .I've always worn like size 3/4, and 5/6 in jeans, and usually small to medium shirts so it's like wearing bigger clothes like maternity clothes is weird for me because I've always been so little....but I don't mind being a 'lil bigger (meaning like getting a belly on me and stuff only because I'm pregnant so whatever)!

I got some nice linen maternity trousers today from H&M. I have grown out of my normal clothes and can't do the buttons up. These were £19.99 and the front stretch panel is lovely and soft.

Oh so they have nice clothes there too? I don't usually buy clothes from any stores except for stores like JcPenneys, Kaufmanns, Lazarus, and Macys...I'm usually very picky but for maternity clothes I don't care as much as long as they're cute.

will be 21 on 07/30
D.H. will be 27 10/12
married 8 months 06/30

Yeah H&M had some nice tops etc aswell. Well they have in the UK, I'm pretty sure you'll have the same stuff though in the US. I bought some stuff in the NY branch once and thought I'd got some pretty unique stuff, how wrong :lol:

Had a look in H&M, and I like some of the stuff, but the 'mummy' tummy panels most of their trousers have are just too big for me - I've only got a bloated belly (probably not much baby!)and would probably look silly. Has anyone bought clothes from JoJo Maman Bebe? (UK)

Try additions, (used to be argos additions) you can now pick up a catalogue in Boots, or go to there website, they are very cheap, lets be honest who wants to spend a load on cloths that will only be worn a few months!

www.additionsdirect.co.uk

I must admit at the moment I im living in track pants that I bought from White Stuff, they arn't maternety but they have a draw string on them so they are adjustable and are really comfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back