Maternity clothes?

I need some joggers as my favourite pair are already uncomfortably tight unless i pull them up round my armpits :lol:

Kitty thanks for that! I hadn't thought about bras yet as my boobs havent changed at all. I think the evidence is to do with hampering the flow of milk and squashing milk ducts... As well as the fact that they're growing a lot and you don't want to be smooshing them down all the time!

At what stage do you need a maternity bra (oh sexy item that it is :lol:)?

Oh god, kittykins, are you serious about the non-underwired? Here comes the sag then... I was an E/F cup to start with, they'll be round my knees by summer if I don't have any wire! You're right about the growing though, i've definitely gone up a cup size already. luckily a while ago I got over-excited by Matalan finally selling bras for us bustier ladies and bought loads that were really a bit big cup-wise due to their dodgy fitting, so now I just fill them properly instead of them sticking out at the front! Hopefully that'll do for a while. But trust me I'm keeping my wire as long as possible!!

I haven't done a lot of research on bras but in mothercare today (yes alright I went :oops: ) they had what looked like moulded-cup t shirt bras but with no underwiring. They didn't have anything in my current size but they went up to E for sure. Might be worth looking into. They were pink and looked like a normal bra (almost). I don't like the sports bra style as I have no boobs to begin with and like a bit of padding :lol: but these were nice!

Hmmm, that sounds like an improvement on normal flimsy non-wired for sure, I'll have to check em out

might be worth looking into
failing that buy underwired and rip the wire out. i had to for an old bra as i'd tumbledried it too much and the wires were poking out. wasn't too bad actually!

I am short and overweight anyway, but there is a definate bump now! I worry about how big I am going to be lol. I can't wear any my jeans - and I will be [insert swear word here] if I am going to buy jeans any bigger than my original! Bearing in mind I am only 13 weeks (maybe I am carrying twins lol)

But my boobs are the same size - I've not needed to get new bras or anything wahoooooo.

I am just wearing my skirts instead of my trousers now as they are too tight round the waist.

splashmonkey said:
Oh god, kittykins, are you serious about the non-underwired? Here comes the sag then... I was an E/F cup to start with, they'll be round my knees by summer if I don't have any wire! You're right about the growing though, i've definitely gone up a cup size already. luckily a while ago I got over-excited by Matalan finally selling bras for us bustier ladies and bought loads that were really a bit big cup-wise due to their dodgy fitting, so now I just fill them properly instead of them sticking out at the front! Hopefully that'll do for a while. But trust me I'm keeping my wire as long as possible!!

god tell me about it i followed the non-wired rule and now i have lovely dog ears to show for it :cry: :cry:
thank god for plastic surgury thats all im saying,
this time il be keeping with my wired bras blocked milk ducts or not!!!
im permantly in my mat bottoms now as i find them more comfy and i got them left over form thomas but not buying anymore,
i will be living in stechy band skirts and sweatpant threwout the warmer months :D
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back