Maternity allowance question!

LucyB.

Reaction score
Just wondering to anyone that has claimed maternity allowance how long it took for u to hear anything on ur claim? I have been waiting 2 weeks and haven't heard anything. Is this normal or should I be worried? Xxx

I think it took a few weeks for mine? X

Longer than 2 weeks? I'm thinking of ringing tomorrow just to check its been received as i'd sent off all my original payslips, matb1 and smp1 with it and am just abit worried xxx

Mine took two weeks to come back, I was quite impressed although they got half of my address completely wrong. Considering I filled the form in I don't know how they managed that one!! You should hear soon x

I got question regarding maternity allowance form ,Can any body help me please?
http://www.dwp.gov.uk/advisers/claimforms/ma1_print.pdf
About your test Period(Part 3)

my Baby due is on 12/08-18/08 2012
According to column 2 my first test period 08/05/2011 (I never did this but its according to Column 2 on Maternity form)

The last day of my Test period 11/08/2012 according to column 3.

Part c) Are you or have you been employed in your test Period?
Should I say Yes or NO because I have been employed on 10/11/2012.

I am bit confused about it.

thanks

I got question regarding maternity allowance form ,Can any body help me please?
http://www.dwp.gov.uk/advisers/claimforms/ma1_print.pdf
About your test Period(Part 3)

my Baby due is on 12/08-18/08 2012
According to column 2 my first test period 08/05/2011 (I never did this but its according to Column 2 on Maternity form)

The last day of my Test period 11/08/2012 according to column 3.

Part c) Are you or have you been employed in your test Period?
Should I say Yes or NO because I have been employed on 10/11/2012.

I am bit confused about it.

thanks

Well I read that question to mean i u worked at any point during those dates, so if u worked any time between the 08/05/2011 and the 11/08/2012 then I would answer yes. Hope this helps xxx

Mine took almost a month to hear you will get back pay from the date you say your going on matenity allowance, if you chose monthly not sure of the date but every 2 weeks was (last weds) so if you did choose 2 weeks it wont be for another 2 weeks till you get anything, hope that makes sense x

mine took 2 and a half weeks to hear back in the first place. but now im on leave from work and am waiting for the pay to actually start. prepare yourself for the pay taking a while. you need to let them know when your finishing. i let them know 3 weeks ago and still had no money. so save some wages as the process can be long! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back