Body changes...boobs in particular!!!

ForestLas80

Reaction score
OMG! what has happened to my boobs??! Only 7wks now and my boobs have grown 2 cup sizes since getting my BFP (was 36B now 36D!!)! Please, please dont grow at this rate for the rest of the pregnancy! i will never be able to buy bras or hide the pregnancy until all the important 12wk scan. My friend at work whom i havent seen for 3 weeks just stared at my boobs when she saw me and smiled.....argghhh! Hiding pregnancy is not easy when the body is not helping!! Will they calm down or can i expect more rapid growth? :oooo:

Last edited:
I'm not sure if mine have grown any more or not, it's so hard to tell.
Mine are very big at the moment. I certainly wouldn't mind them growing a bit more :p

What about the 'minimizer' bra? Or perhaps and unpadded bra, or either a sports-bra.
The higher the neck-line the bigger your boobs look! So go for V-necks to try and conceal your big bust.
If you can, a long necklace might help drag the attention away from your bust.
xxx

in my first to pregnancies i went up 2 cup sizes by 8 weeks and that was it !!! this time things have been slower dont know whether thats cos ive lost 2 stone before hand so my boobs have just been filling back out !!!! hopefully things will slow down for u xxx

They will probably slow down a bit for now, I went up from a B to D cup in my first pregnancy then a DD at the end, this time Ive not really grown just a bit fuller.

OMG...im an E cup normally...and my bras are already starting to get tight (some spillage going on...how attractive)

I dread to think where i'm gonna end up :rofl: :rofl:

Thanls girls for your advise, I really hope they will slow down now and just get bigger at the end. Good advise on the Vneck, I was wearing a high necked top at work when my colleague gave me the knowing luck! Already wearing unpadded bras so could try the minimiser or sports bra (yuck!). Oh yes OH doesn't find this a problem at all :)

Neither does mine hun :p
He might though if I get loads of men staring at my buzzoms :lol: xxx

mine r still growing lol i am an Ecup now and its getting tight and itchy x i thought id love having bigger boobies but think i want my small ones back now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back