Boobs not sore!!!!!

Boaz

Reaction score
Hi girls just wanted to find out if anyone is experiencing this as well. In my previous two pregancies my boobs have been agony by now!!! I'm 6 weeks. Although mine are swollen and my bra is feeling a little tight, they don't hurt and nipples aren't sore in the shower.

Feeling absolutely shattered but up every 2 hours at the mo with DS who has tonsillitis :nap:and do feel a bit sicky.

Just find it strange that I have less symptoms this time. Anyone else ?

Hi,

Im having my first and have only just found out so this is all new to me.. and not much help to you Im lol.. Im 3 weeks and feeling sick, tired and my bladder seems to be the size of a pea already.. anyway my boobs are the one thing that is fine at the moment but I have prob just jinxed myself now!!

xx

You can have mine :D
Hurt like crazy and keep getting sharp stabbing pains in them - especially my right one which is much smaller than left.
This if my first.

My boobs only started to get sore recently, and they are not too bad..just hurt if they get squished or if I am trying to sleep on my front. I would not worry about them not hurting though as everyone gets symptoms at different times, I dont have any sickness yet and I dont have any problems with needing to pee a lot but boy am I exhausted! Think symptoms are like a big pick n mix haha x

mıne were not sore at all unt6ıl about 7 weeks and then ıt kıcked ın wıth a vwengance and now ıt seems to be wearıng off agaın! xx

I'm not really having many symptoms at all, I still bf my LO tho so I'm putting a lot of it down to that. I wouldn't worry unduly :) xx

This is my second pregnancy and with both I didnt/havent got sore boobs. I always tols my friens that I didnt know what all the fuss was about. My boobs didnt even seem to grow with my first one until about 1week after given birth and the milk had collected then they seemes to triple in size and it hurt to ware a top they were that sore!!! I am glad so far I havemt experianced this throughout pregnancy I dont think I could cope

Mine were sore at about 6 weeks but now not at all but they are huge! They havent been sore for weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back