Shadow Wolf Labour Watch BABY IS HERE update post 1

Hello ladies, just coming on before the day gets started again. Not been able to eat anything since diamorphine as it makes me hurl, can't even stomach water/painkillers/sleeping tablets. On and off contractions all night, finally slept at 3am so got a couple of hours in. Nothing much else happening, just not looking forward to another day of it all. Hopefully all over by tonight. :)

Thanks to frankie and wilma for being at the end of the phone. Wilma, just you rest up hun. :)

Love to you all,
Xxxx

Come on Shadow Wolf stay positive! Your finally going to meet your little one and also hopefully see the last of that nasty SPD! Thinking of you, good luck hope it happens today xxx

Ooh ... good luck shadow wolf! Keep going!! X

7.59...Update!!

Shadow text saying she had to go through the same as yesterday with 6 hour intervals!

11.59 Shes back in the labour ward, cervix has softened and she doesnt need the 3rd tablet yeyyyy!!

They have put her on a hormone drip to get contractions going so shes hoping her baby will be here by the end of today....fingers crossed for her ladies....xxx

had couple of texts of Shadow still no further forward when she last text but shes doing ok and just waiting for nature to take its course....come on Baby Wolf make an appearance :) xx

Come on baby!! Good luck shadow, hope things start progressing more soon! :)

Ha just had couple of texts of Shadow...saying Gas weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and another saying oh im talking gibberish!! Ha shes doing fine tho xxx

Awww good luck Hun! Hope baby arrives soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pleased she is keeping her spirits up. Thinking of you chick, hope baby arrives soon xx

that gas sends you away with the fairies lol
hope she is doing ok and it isnt too long to go now x

Havent hear anymore from Shadow so lets hope thats a good thing and shes well on her way xxx

Well Im wide awake so checked mobile but nothing to report as yet.....fingers crossed we get some good news that LO has arrived by the morning xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back