Making up bottles

Discussion in 'Formula Feeding' started by Lucyiwan12, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Lucyiwan12

Lucyiwan12 Well-Known Member

Hi all

I've started using formula?! What do people do re making up bottles if your going out?!
    Also how do you find making up bottles on demand when you have to wait for kettle to cool down

2. kat.

kat. Well-Known Member

I either make them up ready and put in bottle part of bag or I did use a flask and a milk dispenser xx

3. littlemonkey

littlemonkey Well-Known Member

I make up a couple of bottles in advance and store in the fridge for when I'm at home.

When going out, I use the individual pots for the powder. I will either put some boiling water in a bottle, which usually cools in time for the next feed or just get some water from where I am. I also keep a couple of ready made formula cartons in my change bag in case of emergencies. I'm terrified of being out in the car, getting stuck and having nothing to feed my son with!!!

#3 littlemonkey, Jul 4, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2013
  4. Lucyiwan12

Lucyiwan12 Well-Known Member

Thank you for your reply I've brought some cartoons for when out and about it seems a lot easier using them