Major headaches???

marley

Reaction score
Hello girls the last two days I've had really bad headaches!

Anyone else suffered?

I just need reassuring that it's just a headache and nothing serious !!

Thanks girls xx

I have had this too!! I thought it was just a cold (as Iv'e had a really bad cold for a week or so now) but now it's gone and the headaches are still here xx :( x Think it must be hormonal x It's normally round about tea time they start x Ive been taking paracetamol and it helps a bit but other than that I've just been sleeping through them xx Hope you feel better soon xx :hug: x

Hey flugel

SOrry to hear your suffering too!

After I posted o vomitted everywhere! I think I was dehydrated and I'd eaten something that didn't agree!

How are u feeling now ? X

I have had major headache the last two days too, not kidding!! It is constant headache, been alot in sun and maybe its due to weather ? Here where I am its bit warmer. now...

Scandi mum, it must be the heat!! Don't you think!?

Where are u based? X

Im in north yorkshire... I just hd plenty of fruits and water just now and feel much better.. Didnt sleep well last night either... So I defintly think its the heat... Think we need to drink extra more now when its getting warmer!! xx

I have had migraines throughout my pregnancy the midwife said its quite common but they are terrible xx

yep ive had migranes this pregnancy - it could be to do with your eyes? Pregnancy affects our eyesite x

Yes cherelle, I have heard this also- something to do with the increase of hormones! Hope I don't get another one x

Hey flugel

SOrry to hear your suffering too!

After I posted o vomitted everywhere! I think I was dehydrated and I'd eaten something that didn't agree!

How are u feeling now ? X

Hi chick! Hope you're feeling better today :)

I still have a sore head but I am wondering too if it's to do with the heat!! Been trying to drink a lot and it seems to be helping x

I wonder if it's just gonna be like this now lol :) x

The weather has been lovely though x

Feeling better now, I had a big fat juicy chinease for dinner. It was lovely!

I was thinking the dame flugel, I feel like Ive come so far since tri 1 - (sickness wise) I don't wanna go back to that place xx

Feeling better now, I had a big fat juicy chinease for dinner. It was lovely!

I was thinking the dame flugel, I feel like Ive come so far since tri 1 - (sickness wise) I don't wanna go back to that place xx

Ooooh sounds Yummy!! Heehee :) Glad you're feeling better :hug: x

It's true Tri one does seem ages ago, but at the same time i feel like everything is flying past! lol

If i'm honest I think I'd take a headache over morning sickness any day! lol x

I'm starting to wonder when I'm going to get my second Tri "glow" :lol:

It's cool we're due pretty much the same time heehee :)

Yea we are we ! I'm due on the 5th now. It was the 3rd but they changed it.

When are you due? 4th ?

Sorry for the typos - I'm on my iPhone atm.

Id definately choose a headache over morning sickness , but I'm starting to think I had a migraine!
Xx

Oooh I'm due the 3rd :) x But i guess it will be any time round about then lol :) x It seems ages away!

You maybe did have a migraine - or maybe just dehydrated x I'd get it checked out though if you keep getting them x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back